Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-28-17, 10:48 AM  
upperwside

New Fusion workouts and new bump!!

Just saw it on Facebook. I ordered the new Bump (40 minutes) .. just downloaded it and it's amazing. My babies are almost 9 and 7.. but this still looks challenging and FUN. They are filming 8 new 30 minute workouts and say they are available soon for streaming and download!!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-17, 11:36 AM  
ChrisS

Thank you - they have some of the best workouts. Great news!
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-17, 02:18 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Oh that's good! I really like their first two sets (the workout and cardio series). How did you guys like the SweatLab series? Are these new workouts just downloads, or DVDs also? TIA

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-17, 09:07 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Oh my gosh so exciting!!! The Facebook post indicates it will be downloads.

I love all their dvds (profusely) but the test of time shows I get a lot more out of the first two DVD sets than Sweat Lab, although I do like the cardio workouts. I really like the first two sets because they are total body; I don't care for the splits as much. I also really like Bump!
Old 02-28-17, 09:37 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I'm confused. Is this a group named New Fusion or are these new fusion-style workouts by someone else? What is a Bump? I'm interested to see what you're excited about.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-17, 10:14 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Ebianco, I also like those sets, because they're full body workouts. I never thought of getting the bump dvd, it looks tough though, I doubt I would do it while pregnant.

Joni, Fusion Fitness is the company that does the Dream Body workouts. Bump is their pregnancy dvd. hth

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 03-01-17, 08:05 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Ahh. Got it. Thanks.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-17, 09:36 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

AsSweetAsSugar I don't use Bump as a prenatal for sure (have never been pregnant) but it is still very high intensity without much impact at all. There is a lot of use of gliders in the workout, first 40 minutes is basically a huge leg circuit repeated on the second leg (but arms are worked too) and the last 20 minutes is standing abs and some floor work. It may be a tiny bit easier than some of the others but not significantly. That gliding work is tough! It is mostly for standing lunges.

I'm on travel but when I get home I'll definitely pick up Bump 2 and the new workouts when they're available!
Old 03-01-17, 05:14 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Joni, you're welcome!

Ebianco, thanks for the info, I'll check the clip for bump again, glider work is very challenging and effective. I wish they'd make another set like the Cardio and Workout series (hour long/full body workouts). Enjoy your travel!

Old 03-01-17, 05:15 PM  
momofcha

The teasers look good. There's even a yoga fusion flow one....

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote