Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-24-20, 06:53 PM  
ncl

I was wondering about these too. She is not that active on social media and it would not surprise me that an email address has been deleted. She has changed so many things about her business over the years and I just don't think she has ever been consistent with social media. Hopefully she is working hard on these, but I do expect they will be coming even if late.

The last communication I had was in an email dated 12-28-19 stating:

It is our goal to be shipping the pre-orders of the Signature Series by Mid-January.. Thank you for your patience.. I think you are going to love them!

Tracie Long
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 07:16 PM  
muffins135

I received an email from Tracie this afternoon...

“Our replicator has the masters & they are getting everything replicated Monday-Wednesday next week. I did my best to meet our deadlines but the holidays & my "new" editor caused a lot of delay that I could not avoid. We are sending an email over the weekend that we will be shipping Feb 1-5. If you are sure you want a refund I will honor that. I apologize if we have not responded to your FB question. I don't monitor that but I will speak with the gentleman that does. He gets a little overwhelmed with the volume of our FB conversations so perhaps he missed your post.”

I opted for the refund. Too much blaming other people. A FB post with an update would have gone a long way especially when you said you would ship prior
To New Years Eve. There is hardly any FB conversati9ns going in...how could her employee be overwhelmed?
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-20, 09:03 AM  
ncl

Thanks for posting. I am looking forward to these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
I received an email from Tracie this afternoon...

“Our replicator has the masters & they are getting everything replicated Monday-Wednesday next week. I did my best to meet our deadlines but the holidays & my "new" editor caused a lot of delay that I could not avoid. We are sending an email over the weekend that we will be shipping Feb 1-5. If you are sure you want a refund I will honor that. I apologize if we have not responded to your FB question. I don't monitor that but I will speak with the gentleman that does. He gets a little overwhelmed with the volume of our FB conversations so perhaps he missed your post.”

I opted for the refund. Too much blaming other people. A FB post with an update would have gone a long way especially when you said you would ship prior
To New Years Eve. There is hardly any FB conversati9ns going in...how could her employee be overwhelmed?
Old 01-25-20, 09:09 AM  
counterclockwise

Yeah you can say you don’t monitor social media, but it isn’t hard to post updates. Would literally take a minute.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-20, 10:01 AM  
anetta

Maybe you could order these from Totalfitnessdvds when you gets them.

I don't blame you for cancelling your order.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-20, 12:16 PM  
fanofladyvols

I was looking forward to these as well and am glad you got a response muffins135

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-20, 10:46 PM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterclockwise View Post
Yeah you can say you don’t monitor social media, but it isn’t hard to post updates. Would literally take a minute.
I think social media is just not some peoples jam, even if they try sometimes. It is easy to post a quick update, though.
Old 01-26-20, 10:13 AM  
muffins135

Tracie has someone hired to deal with social media from what she said in her email.
As I said, too much blaming of others in her reply for my liking.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-20, 10:14 AM  
ncl

Quote:
Tracie has someone hired to deal with social media from what she said in her email.
Good point!
Old 01-26-20, 10:33 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
I went back and looked at her response and she isn't really saying she hired someone...wonder if it's a friend or her husband?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracie long