Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-29-18, 11:34 PM  
pollytc

I just signed up for the free month, then see that it is $9.99 after. Strange, but it didn’t have me enter my credit card. Is that normal?
Old 01-30-18, 12:27 AM  
sillygirl

Check your confirmation email. They initially gave me a one-week trial rather than one month. I emailed about it and the response was that they are not currently offering a one month trial but she extended mine to two weeks. Either way, the customer service has been very responsive to my emails and I'm enjoying the workouts. I have some more time to see if I will continue with the paid subscription.

ETA: I haven't entered in my credit card information yet.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-18, 10:23 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Great! I signed up for the free trial and yes, $9.99/month is very reasonable compared to many other streaming sites. Do they only keep 3 live classes posted at a time? I only see three on the main dashboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
I have a similar question, if you don’t mind. I subscribed for a few months and stopped in October when they hadn’t had new live workouts for quite a while. And they had also taken some of the live ones from the spring and summer off the board. So are they keeping them all up now, or do they just have a certain number up at a time and remove the older ones?
They usually have a few up at a time. They're being a little cagey about how long they are keeping up the lives. It's not consistent. The latest, released last week, they told us they're keeping up for 8 weeks. Many of us have been lobbying for them to remain permanently archived. Some stay up for months, others are taken down after a few weeks. Initially it was because there were technical glitches to certain ones, but others were fine and were taken down.

At this point, they are adding a new live weekly.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 12:37 PM  
ChrisS

I signed up for the free 15 day trial and plan to subscribe at the $9.99 per month. Their workouts are excellent and I like the fact I can do the 10 minute add-on. I am a runner so these are great after a run. Thank you for posting about the free trial! I'm hooked!
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-18, 12:01 PM  
Orlita

I thought I had my CC hooked up, but apparently I didn't, so it didn't auto renew into the $9.95 rate. And now all I see is double that as an option. Fingers crossed that I can still get the $9.95 rate. I sent them an email.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-18, 02:44 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Has anyone been using the P57 streaming? I am NOT usually a streamer but I was impressed at the ease of setting up a free trial (no cc needed) and their volume of workouts online. I added my cc info before my trial ran out and I appear to be locked in at $9.99/month, although if I had hit "subscribe" they wanted $19.99/month I was charged $9.99 so I am happy with that. I doubt if I'll continue forever, since I like to diversify and streaming kind of forces you to stay focused if you want to get the most bang for your buck, but I am totally into it for the next couple of months at least.

I've done several workouts so far...they've all been really good (to various degrees) and I am motivated to continue! They have routines you can follow, or even customize your workouts by linking any of their downloads, but I've just mostly been doing their 30 minute workouts and their shorter live workouts. I am trying to try as many workouts as I can without repeating.

So far I've done these (along with their DVDs):

-Shannon Live 6/26 - 46 minute live workout, was really intense and fun!
-Total Body - Focus: Biceps and Buns - 30 minutes, it was great for the arms and seat but not TB
-Total Body Workout - Focus Thighs Glutes and Abs - 30 min, it was a good workout but the instructors were especially chatty and distracting
-Total Body with Oblique Emphasis - 30 min, this was a really good workout with Chad, the guy from the cardio DVD

I like that they all have music, are fast paced, and the instructors are usually pretty good. I noticed that the live workout buffered or was grainy in filming, and the audio wasn't as good, compared to the pre-filmed workouts. I also noticed some of the workouts disappear, like other people have noticed. But I'm trying to go through without repeats and there's so much content, so far I'm satisfied.

I'm doing about 3 workouts a week mixed with cardio and some occasional Tonique. They are just really energetic and fun and I've been having a great time with them. I'd love to hear about anyone else and if you have found any especially awesome workouts to recommend!
Old 02-14-18, 06:41 PM  
prettyinpink

All of Chad’s workouts were my favorites, hands down.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote