Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-04, 03:10 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

DVDPacific.com

i just joined as a member and one of the items in my order is backordered, the other one is available.

their site states that items that are backordered take 1-2 weeks to replenish.

has this been your experience, that backordered items are quickly replenished and sent out?

i ordered sharon mann's body sculpt and pilates DVDs.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 01:55 PM  
danielsc
VF Supporter

I have ordered from them before. The stuff on backorder eventually comes. I think their prices are great and if you don't mind waiting you will get a good deal and the video.
danielsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-04, 03:42 PM  
doskymom

I've only ordered from them once. I haven't received the item yet - it has been on backorder for 2 months now...
doskymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-04, 04:16 AM  
Xandra

I have a backorder for two months as well. I e-mailed them to ask about status, and I received an e-mail back saying that their buyers are now trying to find the items for me. Might be worth you contacting them as well. By the way, the available items arrived very quickly, compared with average shipping times from US.

Xandra
Xandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04, 02:56 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i finally got my sharon mann DVDs - arrived in hawaii on 6/1/04 sent priority.

they mailed it a week earlier - tuesday, 5/25/04 or so.

they shipped it in a bubble envelope.
Old 06-04-04, 09:14 PM  
hapiness2005

Well my feelings just got hurt. I never checked this site out before. I preordered Janis Saffel new Quick fix kickboxing for Amazon for 9.98 and I saw it their for $5.90. I also just received a credit from Sharon Mann website. I ordered directly through them for $55.95 and I saw it used for $37.26 on Amazon but I just checked and it is $34 at DVDPacifica. I guess I can save on future purchases.
hapiness2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-04, 10:30 AM  
ardnas

Thumbs up

I have always only ordered in-stock items from DVDPacific, and have never had any problems! They tend to have very low prices, but their ship times can be slow-they ship from Florida via USPS Media Mail.
ardnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 03:45 PM  
ardnas

Ugh-after receiving their email the other week stating their computers were hacked into and all credit card numbers may have been compromised, I received an unauthorized charge on my credit card yesterday! :rolleyes: Guess I spoke to soon about not having any problems with them!
ardnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 01:12 AM  
QT1

I have been ordering from them since 2002 and thankfully, never had any problems. I'm sorry for those who were victims of the hacking. I'll keep an even more myopic eagle eye on my billing statements from now on though
Old 09-02-04, 09:15 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

were the unauthorized charges resolved?