Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-11-15, 05:49 PM  
dnna

winsor pilates silver received today

I had cancelled my order, but received the set today. I was charged 29.95 and just got the basic set not the add ons. I called and got no help- the call was outsourced and the supervisor told me to order the bonus dvd on line, after I told him I was already charged for them. so communication was poor.
I would advise anyone to not deal with this company but wait until they are available in stores. I am returning this set and putting a complain in to my credit card company. I don't trust them to credit my return. sorry to write this but fair warning.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 06:27 PM  
Kitten

I would suggest also contacting the BBB & your state's attorney general.

I've had issues with companies resolved this way.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 06:32 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Oh Lord I'm so sorry to read that the interminable troubles with this set continue.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 06:47 PM  
dnna

I know , this is awful . I did the first 2 workouts-silver go is 13 minutes and not really a workout. just maybe a little stretch. for very infirm people. Anyone I know that is silver would not want this program. It is very slow and assumes that you are ill or injured or wheelchair . This is mentioned several times.
Silver flo is 22 minutes on the floor, mat work that is very slow, lots of instruction.
There are better introductory pilates programs -imho.
Even if I got the right order I would be tempted to return this. I like chair yoga and easy pilates but this is a whole different level.
Old 12-11-15, 06:49 PM  
dnna

I haven't done this but Silver Pro is 12 minutes and standing and mat.
silver bonus band is 12 minutes and the pictures in the guide look like mat work.
the workouts are very short! and each is on a separate disc.
Old 12-11-15, 08:53 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I got a phone call from the company today. The caller told me that the deluxe DVDs were not available yet, and asked if I want just the basic package. I cancelled the order.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 09:46 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
I got a phone call from the company today. The caller told me that the deluxe DVDs were not available yet, and asked if I want just the basic package. I cancelled the order.
Oh for Pete's sake. I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. I think I am going to go ahead and call them and cancel it. This is ridiculous!
Old 12-12-15, 12:05 PM  
MathTeacher

I called to cancel my order today. They offered me discounts to keep the set. I still refused then they said I could get a free $50 Walmart card. I told them I was still not interested. I hope they really did cancel my order.
Old 12-12-15, 12:58 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathTeacher View Post
I called to cancel my order today. They offered me discounts to keep the set. I still refused then they said I could get a free $50 Walmart card. I told them I was still not interested. I hope they really did cancel my order.
I went ahead and cancelled too. I will reorder when the kinks are worked out or wait til it hits the stores. Maybe I can get it in a trade. Who knows.
Old 12-14-15, 10:00 AM  
Sandrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
I know , this is awful . I did the first 2 workouts-silver go is 13 minutes and not really a workout. just maybe a little stretch. for very infirm people. Anyone I know that is silver would not want this program. It is very slow and assumes that you are ill or injured or wheelchair . This is mentioned several times.
Silver flo is 22 minutes on the floor, mat work that is very slow, lots of instruction.
There are better introductory pilates programs -imho.
Even if I got the right order I would be tempted to return this. I like chair yoga and easy pilates but this is a whole different level.
Thanks so much for posting this and your adventures in ordering! Just curious: is this still "trusted Guthy Renker"?
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, poor customer service, winsor pilates, winsor pilates silver