Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-18-17, 12:04 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Firm Instructors on FitFusion

I found some really old thread on FitFusion, but nothing recent. Anyone use this streaming service?

The Firm, now BEMAX Fitness (or The Flex) is offering a special deal. Allie, Rebekah, Allison and Emily from The Firm. Lots of other instructors, too.
This was on Facebook...

Join Us on FITFUSION Today and enjoy an exclusive 30-day FREE Trial, then get 50% off 6 months. That’s just $5 per month for access to all the FITFUSION trainers and programs, including all BEMAX programs on FITFUSION!

Be sure to use this link - http://fitfusion.com/bemaxfit to take advantage of this incredible offer! Happy Holidays!

*This offer is good through 12/31/2017 – join now!
Joni O is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-17, 06:48 AM  
toomuchjoy

I wonder if you can cancel after 6 months?
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-17, 08:50 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

The website says you can cancel at any time. My concern is how to get the workouts to my TV. I suppose I could prop my iPad up in front of the TV, but it seems like that would be too small of a screen. I should try it with a free YouTube workout first.
Old 12-18-17, 09:37 AM  
wendug

That sounds like a good deal for $5/month for the first 6 months. I'm curious to hear if anyone uses Fitfusion and what they think of it. I see there are lots of Taebo workouts available through Fitfusion; I wonder if they are his newer workouts or his older live workouts.
Old 12-18-17, 12:59 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Joni, do you have a streaming option available on your TV, like a Roku, Fire stick, etc.? That would be one option.

I looked at it a while ago but never tried. I'm a big fan of the free trial though. Might be worth it just to watch Kenta for his three workouts...

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 09:27 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Smile

Joni, thanks for the information. I just signed up, great deal! The trainers and the videos look pretty good. And lots of Jillian videos for the Jillian fans.

I also downloaded the iPad app so I can easily view on my iPad or connect to the TV via Airplay.

There appears to be a FitFusion app for the Fire Stick or Fire TV

https://smile.amazon.com/FitFusion-J...s=fitfusion+tv
Old 12-19-17, 05:55 PM  
MoFirmer

I've been using it for a few months now. I LOVE the new format! For one price you get access to ALL the trainers! Zuzka Light has some on there.... The Tone It Up girls and of course the BEMAX ladies!

I think it is a perfect fit!
Old 12-20-17, 09:21 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

For $5/month I couldn't resist, either, and had some fun experimenting with some quick things last night. I did notice that it is a slower service than Purple Player, but I guess at $5/month I shouldn't complain -- it does make me appreciate the speed and reliability of PP.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 06:57 AM  
Carol K

I'm a subscriber. For me, it's a big improvement over TrainerPass, because it doesn't use the Flash plug-in for videos. I use Chromecast to stream, and the Flash plug-in stopped working on the Chrome browser, so I could no longer stream BeMax videos to my TV. So far, they've only posted 16 of the BeMax workouts (and 21 of the challenges). I e-mailed customer service at FitFusion and asked when they were going to post the rest of the workouts. They said they were going to post a few each month until May.
Old 12-22-17, 06:07 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

As soon as I check out the cable I bought to connect my iPad to my TV, I’m going to join. So many workouts and I just need something new.

Tags
bemax, firm instructors, fitfusion