Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-13-10, 02:45 PM  
mschmidt

Beyond Barre

A while ago, not sure how long, I thought I had read a thread on here that Beyond Barre was making a DVD that would use the slide board. I keep checking thier website and thier facebook page but I haven't seen anything about it at all. Has anyone heard anything? I like watching the video clip on thier site and am really looking forward to the dvd if there is going to be one. That would be a great change of pace. I don't think there will be a studio by me anytime soon, I would love to take a class there.
I've been pricing cheaper slide boards and diy slide boards - I know there have been many threads on that topic. I think I would like one that rolls up.

Any info appreciated.

Mindy
mschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-10, 05:15 PM  
PhyllisG

I have been thinking about emailing them again. I had emailed them before and they claimed there was a dvd planned for a Spring 2011 release. I sure hope so because I love the look of that workout with the glide board. Haven't heard anything more.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 10:49 AM  
mschmidt

I can email them as well, thought I would check here first to see if anyone could give me more info, which you did, I didn't know the time frame was Spring 2011 - which makes me very excited! Guess I will start thinking about the slide board options .

PhyllisG - do you already have a slide board? If so what kind? If not, what kind were you eyeing? DIY or roll up version?

Thanks
Mindy
mschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 11:05 AM  
PhyllisG

No I don't have a slide board. I checked around looking at them and thought I would just wait and see if BeyondBarre offers some kind of a deal which would include a board. I hope they are still planning on a dvd because I have been looking forward to one.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 12:20 PM  
Dawn
VF Supporter

I've sent a few emails asking about the DVD but always get the same answer, it's in the works. I also asked if there was a way they could do some youtube videos, maybe 10-15 minute workouts, and she said that was a great idea but I have yet to see them Keep sending those emails!
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 08:55 PM  
azuniga

what happened to the video clip? I wanted to see it!
azuniga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beyond barre, beyondbarre, slide boards