Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-13, 05:21 PM  
JAusten

I'll miss the show because they were so funny!
Denise the flight attendant was my favorite makeover of all time!!!!!!
JAusten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 07:54 PM  
NRGWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy123 View Post
Denise the flight attendant was my favorite makeover of all time!!!!!!
Super cute

Your future isn't written yet, your future is what you make it, so make it a good one. - Dr. Emmett Brown, Back to the Future III

What would happen if everyday I woke up and I did everything in my power to change my life? How would my life be different in a month, a year? - Liz Murray, Homeless to Harvard
NRGWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 10:07 PM  
gigi

Yes, I'll miss them. I haven't watched them lately but I loved them when I could catch them. I always wanted to be nominated but I knew you had to have HORRID style to qualify and luckily I'm not that bad. I loved it when Clinton got ticked off at someone!
Old 10-21-13, 10:25 AM  
Suzieq430

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGWoman View Post
Super cute
LOL! I loved that episode with the flight attendant! I will miss Stacy and Clinton. I DVR'd the last episode and haven't had a chance to watch it yet

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Suzieq430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-13, 10:50 AM  
Sissy B

I watch WNTW on occasion, but don't miss Nick at all. I have curly hair and I would never let him cut it. I like Ted much better.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-13, 11:20 AM  
SpiritSong

I haven't watched the show lately, but did watch the finale. Eek! I kept wishing they would hand the last contributor a bathrobe to do her shopping in.
Old 10-22-13, 11:25 AM  
sherry7899

Didn't Nick used to often straighten curly hair? I haven't seen the show in a long time (I watched it off and on) but that always made me mad since I have curly hair.

I don't even remember Ted. I must have stopped watching it a long time ago. I did enjoy it when I did watch it, though.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-13, 11:37 AM  
Sissy B

A lot of times Nick would cut curly hair into a short style that was not flattering. When my hair is short it looks like a bush and that is not a good look for me.

Apparently, Ted replaced Nick. I watched off and on so I didn't even realize Nick had left until I saw Ted on there one time.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-13, 11:40 AM  
sherry7899

Sissy-that's right! I forgot about all the short curly hair styles. That looks absolutely horrible on me. It also seemed like he would often straighten curly hair, and the cut he would give would not look good if the woman wanted to wear it curly.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-13, 12:54 PM  
BunnyHop

I've got long hair, and never really thought much of their attitude towards hair that can't be styled with heat and product to create a specific look.

Well maintained long hair can be truly gorgeous, and learning to care for it is harder than it ought to be because so many stylists either can't or won't learn what they need to know.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote