Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-13, 01:41 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Sooo... what exactly constitutes a 'virgin'? I mean, I never finished TA Meta, so I've never actually done the last disc of that set. Does that count as a virgin? And I have some workouts from which I have done the timesaver premix options, but never the entire workout. Is that a virgin?

You'd think you'd either be a virgin or not... like you're either pregnant or not... but it seems like there could be a grey area when it comes to workouts.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 01:48 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraBella View Post

I'm sure it's inspired many lurkers in this thread to rest easy about their own lists.
LOL!!!

Thanks for the well wishes.. I am feeling almost back to 100%

I forgot to mention we moved on top of all that. My dad and mom were married for 60+ years, when she passed my dad was left alone. Although he is still very active and was still working up until this past week, he lived too far away for "my" comfort. So we are now living with "dad" so he can continue his active lifestyle and I can be there to make sure he doesn't get into too much mischief

I now have my home workout space set up and starting over with Leslie which are "not" on my vigin list!!
Old 10-04-13, 01:50 PM  
LauraBella

[QUOTE=pcramer;2299945]LOL!!!

I can be there to make sure he doesn't get into too much mischief
QUOTE]
Occasionally, it's more fun to join in the mischief.
Old 10-04-13, 01:55 PM  
muddjeansgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Sooo... what exactly constitutes a 'virgin'? I mean, I never finished TA Meta, so I've never actually done the last disc of that set. Does that count as a virgin? And I have some workouts from which I have done the timesaver premix options, but never the entire workout. Is that a virgin?

You'd think you'd either be a virgin or not... like you're either pregnant or not... but it seems like there could be a grey area when it comes to workouts.

Well I would count those as virgins still. But I guess it depends, if you have done the premixes lots of times and feel you got your monies worth of those and the TA Meta and no guilt is associated with them
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 01:56 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

{{{PCCramer}}}, you are a good daughter to move near your dad. I am sure he appreciates it in ways you will never know. My parents are 73 and 77. Dad is the older and is in near perfect health; Mom, not so much. I will say I am starting to obsess on not the what ifs, but the whens.

On to cheerier things.

Okay, being a cheap, sleazy sort, all my soiled virgins have been used and discarded by others before they took up with me. It would be easier to list those I actually do. My hobby is collecting them, not necessarily doing them.

I was thinking today as I looked at the towers of unused DVDs that I really need to take them to a UBS and get some credit for them. But I know I would just end up rebuying. So with that bit of irrational rationalization, I will let those stronger than I make their lists and do the dirty deeds.

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 02:03 PM  
Calistro

I just sent 50+ virgins to the charity shop for others to deflower

I just could not face looking at them anymore. I wanted to give them to vfers, but the idea of shipping costs was just too much.

In saying that, I still have more virgins to purge
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 02:09 PM  
NRGWoman

There may be too many to list.

I have been watching the Stargate SG-1 series when I work in the kitchen and I decided this morning that instead of that I would start watching my virgins while I am in the kitchen. I figure that way I will intermittently do a lunge (or ball change if it is Cathe) and at least have watched them.

Your future isn't written yet, your future is what you make it, so make it a good one. - Dr. Emmett Brown, Back to the Future III

What would happen if everyday I woke up and I did everything in my power to change my life? How would my life be different in a month, a year? - Liz Murray, Homeless to Harvard
NRGWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 02:28 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Too many to list...I have more virgins than non-virgins at this point.

However, I did "de-virgin" about 3 this week. At this rate, I might be through them all by, oh about December 2014 (assuming I don't buy anymore lol)!