bzar
Exchange Moderator

workouts completed Sat/Sun 6/3 & 6/4/17

Saturday:
KCM Body Training - Standing
Shape 5 Day Jumpstart - Yumi Lee segment and Mari Winsor segment

Sunday:
Shape Best Ever Hollywood Workout - Gunnar Peterson

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-17, 05:40 PM  
marki64

Sat: Cathe's High Step Challenge. An Oldie, but a goodie.

Sun: Can't wait to do Stepletic.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-17, 06:40 PM  
muggle

Cam...you have me intrigued by Stepletic. I love step workouts. How is this one.? Sometimes Amy loses me fast with her choreography.....
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-17, 08:43 PM  
anne

Saturday: step class am; Dance Off the Inches Ballroom and 2 segments from 10ms rapid results pilates

Sunday: am: cs episode, Firm Time Crunch Cardio Cardio segment; pm: Firm Express Turbocharge Cardio and Turbocharge Sculpt, Firm Express Overdrive Cardio
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-17, 11:11 PM  
smilesolovely

Saturday- Dream Body Foxing
Old 06-04-17, 07:40 AM  
owltx

Saturday: Cathe's Party Rocking Step #2, combo premix
Sunday: Suzanne Bowen BarreAmped Fire

muggle, I wanted to jump in and say I love Stepletic too. Not to be an enabler or anything. I really like Amy and her choreo though, so I may not be the best to answer your question. I really think that both of the workouts included on this DVD do flow really well. It did take me a number of times to get my way through it, and I have no problems modifying if I am just not getting a move, so that may help me get through it. But I like it when it is more of a challenge to learn, as it helps maintain interest level later on. Neither workout is overly long either - she does have longer premixes if you want them.
Old 06-04-17, 07:50 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Saturday Morning a 25 min walk followed by Spri Slanted Risers Cardio workout , Rob Glick. Saturday afternoon Pure and Simple Stretch with Karen Voight
Sunday was a planned rest day but managed to climb some steep paths and hills to a lookout over some spectacular scenery on an afternoon out. Love combining exercise on an outing. Bonus!
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-17, 08:25 AM  
marki64

Muggle, what Stephanie said. I just will add that the 1st workout is easier to learn. Her choreography is tough, but it always takes me 3 attempts before I master it. She does a lot of twirly moves in a couple combos, I just take them out. It makes me dizzy. I like that this dvd has 2 step workouts and both end in 40 min. She also has a yoga stretch segment, which I have not completed yet. I am a person who hates the "take it from the top" over and over again. So there is no boredom to this one. If you get frustrated with choreography, you may not like this one. But it will make you sweat.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-17, 10:42 AM  
LoveVA

Saturday: Firm Cardio Step Mix

Sunday: day off
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-17, 10:58 AM  
Aunt Famous

Saturday: rest day

Sunday: 2.5 mile walk, Paul Katami's Ult. KB for Beginners (drills and combos), 15 min. foam roller workout

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote