Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-20, 07:23 AM  
MARIKA

Firm Rotation

I jut bought Vol 1 yesterday from Amazon( for $11.00). Today I did Vol 2. I'm gonna try and keep these up for a few weeks to see what kind of results I get. Always curious because peeps here say that when they had the best results. Just not sur if that's just from starting to workout or there is really something to them. Also can you get Tough Tape and Standing Legs on dvd?
Old 02-07-20, 07:30 AM  
fanofladyvols

I have standing legs on DVD with Tough tape 2 and have seen it for sale on ebay. I have never seen Tough tape 1 on DVD for sale anywhere.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 07:56 AM  
MARIKA

Thanks, I found strength on ebay. That's was good from I what I remember when I had the VHS. Hope IRC!
Old 02-07-20, 10:06 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I have standing legs on DVD with Tough tape 2 and have seen it for sale on ebay. I have never seen Tough tape 1 on DVD for sale anywhere.
Same with me. I've always wanted to find a copy of TT 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
Thanks, I found strength on ebay. That's was good from I what I remember when I had the VHS. Hope IRC!
It is good. I still have my VHS copy. Listen for when Pam says "latissimus dor-s-eye.."
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 10:59 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

TT is one of my favorites. i had it recorded to an audio cassette once. i used the audio to work out to at a hotel! this was pre-MP3 days.

i also took advantage of a fitness favorites sale once to get a couple of DVDs that weren't in my collection. still on the hunt for The Firm Lower Body Sculpting on DVD!!!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 11:06 AM  
fanofladyvols

Yeah both strength and TT1 are the ones I only have on VHS.

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 02-07-20, 12:58 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Yeah both strength and TT1 are the ones I only have on VHS.
at least Firm Strength is still purchasable on Amazon for ~$20-24.... BUT....Firm Lower Body Sculpting on DVD is totally sold out everywhere. I can't even find it for a jacked up price, not that I would want an exorbitant price, but wah.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 01:18 PM  
bubbles76

Yea, I don't have Lower Body Sculpting either. There are three I haven't converted over to chaptered Fitness Favorites versions - Maximum Body Shaping, Sculpted Buns Hips and Thighs, or Super Cardio. I have Super Cardio Mix, so didn't get Super Cardio. I have often wondered if I was missing out by not having Super Cardio though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 11:05 PM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Yea, I don't have Lower Body Sculpting either. There are three I haven't converted over to chaptered Fitness Favorites versions - Maximum Body Shaping, Sculpted Buns Hips and Thighs, or Super Cardio. I have Super Cardio Mix, so didn't get Super Cardio. I have often wondered if I was missing out by not having Super Cardio though.
I don't know if you're missing anything, but Super Cardio is so much fun!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 04:54 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I have Super Cardio Mix, so didn't get Super Cardio. I have often wondered if I was missing out by not having Super Cardio though.
Same...I wonder how different could it really be?
Also, the titles start to run together in my vidiot mind which doesn't help.

Tags
firm, the firm