Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-21, 08:06 AM  
JBliff

Ugh. I hurt my wrist again--possibly by using too heavy weights before the wrist really healed. Maybe doing pushups yesterday was not a wise move . I can hardly move my left wrist now so probably won't be online much.

Waves!
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-21, 08:18 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Oh Jbliff sorry you hurt your wrist again! Darn. It’s so easy to do a little too much too soon. I pulled a calf muscle doing step years ago, thought I did not have to wait the full 6 weeks, started impact again in 5 weeks and re strained the muscle. Then took about 7 weeks off before I restarted. The second strain was worse. We will be thinking of you.

Resting today and doing a trail race, about 5 miles, in am. May be muddy as we have had a lot of rain. But fun.

Cher that PLB ball part of the workout is a workout in itself. I cringe just thinking about it. You guys going to the cabin this weekend?

Hi Vannie and Gibbee. Boy that long weekend went by fast.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-21, 09:58 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

JB: Oh, no! I hope your wrist feels better soon!

Karen: I'm with you - that PLB ball work is tough!

Cher: Hope you enjoyed your time at the cabin.

Vannie: Hope you are doing well.

Check in: A coffeyfit friend suggested I try some Caroline Girvan workouts. I 'finished' week 2 of the Epic Heat rotation - although I subbed out Thursday's workout with her beginner total body weight workout (which is a solid PHA workout with no repeats) and so far today I haven't done any workouts. I may make today another rest day. I am wiped out and I'm not a huge fan of her hiit workouts and the burpee workout... last week I spent time modifying and subbing. This week I said n.o. I like the change of pace and will probably finish out the rotation, but it will be modified my way. HAHA!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote