Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-18, 09:06 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

What other works would people recommend by her? I check her out and am thinking about her 50-Minute Core and Kickboxing and/or her 60-Minute Abs and Kickboxing--has anyone done those?

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-18, 09:58 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
What other works would people recommend by her? I check her out and am thinking about her 50-Minute Core and Kickboxing and/or her 60-Minute Abs and Kickboxing--has anyone done those?
I have done both and really liked both. I will do each again. To be honest, I have not been disappointed in a single of her workouts. I love them so much I wanted to support her, and bought her 30 day challenge. It looks good.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-18, 10:37 AM  
Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I ordered it. I like what I see, basic strength training and I can go heavy with it. Short enough to add some of her YouTube workouts on for a finisher. I am in love with her YouTube workouts!

Editing to add, that I have lost 5 pounds since doing her workouts. I think they are intense, but not so intense that they are making me hungry.
That's fantastic on your weightloss! I have to agree, while intense, they are not making me want to eat everything in sight! YAY!

This strength week has been so much fun, I'm waking up about 30 minutes earlier to ensure I have time to do whatever length she posts. I'm having so much fun and so thankful that she put the spark back in my workouts.

I think we'll enjoy the 30 day transformation, I just don't want to miss out on her YouTube workouts to start the program yet.

Beth-you really can't go wrong with any of her workouts. They are all so much fun. She changes up the format, keeping it fun and interesting.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-18, 11:27 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Thanks for the feedback, upperwside and Tiny!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-18, 01:50 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Anyone see a breakdown of her workouts? I don't like to do cycles of repeated exercises. The first 30 minute hiit I did was perfect. I haven't made it through more. And I know that is my thing, not a criticism of her. (and sometimes her form is so bad.. but, I wouldn't notice it so much if I was doing the workouts.)
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-18, 01:58 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

In her 30 Day Transformation program, does she send you a link to individual workouts that are not on youtube, or how does this work? Are these downloads? I read the description of the program on her website, but I still don't know. Thanks!
Old 04-20-18, 05:57 PM  
Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
In her 30 Day Transformation program, does she send you a link to individual workouts that are not on youtube, or how does this work? Are these downloads? I read the description of the program on her website, but I still don't know. Thanks!
Hi Usia, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond back. When you order her program she sends you a link so you can log in, once you do that you have access to the workouts. I don't think you are able to download them. I hope this helps some.

D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Old 04-20-18, 05:59 PM  
Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Anyone see a breakdown of her workouts? I don't like to do cycles of repeated exercises. The first 30 minute hiit I did was perfect. I haven't made it through more. And I know that is my thing, not a criticism of her. (and sometimes her form is so bad.. but, I wouldn't notice it so much if I was doing the workouts.)
Hi Lynn I haven't seen a breakdown to her YT workouts. I completely forgot you don't like repeated moves/circuits. I think her earlier offerings may be of a different format? Maybe?

D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

Old 04-20-18, 08:01 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Hi Usia, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond back. When you order her program she sends you a link so you can log in, once you do that you have access to the workouts. I don't think you are able to download them. I hope this helps some.
Thank you, Mary!
Old 04-21-18, 10:25 AM  
counterclockwise

Thanks for posting. The March30 coupon code still works for 30% off the 30 Day Transformation.

Don’t ask me how I know.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hiit, youtube channels