Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-16, 09:54 PM  
desertMermaid

I've watched the show since 2010, but i can't watch anymore. I'm a little sad, but i quit. I can't waste anymore of my time on another show that goes on too long. I stuck it out with lost and that was a bust. Hopefully, im wrong and season 7 will be great, i just dont have much hope.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 10:30 AM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 12:17 PM  
T2B

I've been watching the previous seasons off and on this week since AMC has been doing a WD marathon. Saw most of my favorite episodes again. Looking forward to tonight, I think.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 09:56 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Still watching. Still love the show. So happy that it's been renewed for an 8th season. Tonight's episode was brutal!!!!

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 10:02 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Still watching. Still love the show. So happy that it's been renewed for an 8th season. Tonight's episode was brutal!!!!
I think this one was awful and they probably lost me as a viewer. I'm disgusted.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 10:12 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
I think this one was awful and they probably lost me as a viewer. I'm disgusted.
I think the show might have lost a lot of viewers over this episode. So much gore! I mean, I know it's the zombie apocalypse and things are going to be brutal, but the show left nothing to the imagination. Now I want to watch to see how the group gets back at Neegan. I just hope it isn't as gory as tonight's episode.
Old 10-23-16, 10:22 PM  
Vantreesta

The gore really was hard to watch. I don't want to go to work tmrw!! I need to mourn...
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-16, 11:01 PM  
BunnyHop

Sorry to say it, but I'm glad I made the decision to tune out of this show. Just reading the episode recaps is too much for me.

I wish I had the sense that this show actually had a plan, some longer arc that didn't just seem random.

Part of it for me is that I'm tired of comic book based shows that just go on and on and on. Guess it's just the nature of the genre, but I'm realizing that I'm not a huge fan.

Some part of me wants there to be a larger story, some sense of purpose in the telling, so that once it's all over, it will be worth re-watching to see what I missed.
(For example, I liked Lost while it was on, but once it ended and I realized the story they were telling? No interest in re-watching.)

Maybe it's just that I was a lit major and I need there to be some organizing principle behind it all, some exploration of themes and character that's worth my time.
Old 10-24-16, 05:37 AM  
pcdoctor01

Last night didn't seem like a real episode. I don't know what to say. Well, all I can say is "The Governor" is Mr. Rogers compared to Negan. Sheesh.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-16, 10:14 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Oh, gosh, SO glad it's not just me. I felt sick and really do think that episode crossed a line for me. I had to watch "Talking Dead" afterwards, which I never do, just to tell my brain it wasn't real. I still felt sick though....not sure I can watch any longer....
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
way off topic