Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-23, 01:01 PM  
nevertoolate

Jessica Smith's All Access Pass and Debbie

I have Jessica Smith's All Access Pass (and most of her DVDs). I like the AAP and how it's laid out. She has nice filters to access the content and is regularly adding new programs.

I've always enjoyed the workouts with her mom, Debbie, in them. I like the modifications Debbie shows and the camaraderie between them. I tried to search for Debbie workouts and only four came up. So I contacted Customer Support a week or so ago to see if they could add a filter for Debbie. Today I got this email response:

"Thank you for writing and for your request.

I am pleased to share that our team was able to add a filter called "featuring Debbie" (under "Workout Type") and you can now search for videos that have Debbie in them as an option.

We hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance. We are always happy to help in any way we can.

Sincerely,

Anna
Customer Care"

What great customer service! She also said that more workouts with Debbie are coming in the new year. Just thought I'd pass this on...

Yours in fitness and health,

Ann

Last edited by nevertoolate; 12-26-23 at 01:03 PM. Reason: clarification
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-23, 01:16 PM  
Leonana

Wow, that’s awesome they can tweak the search function like that. I did read in her email that Debbie would be in videos next year. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-26-23, 01:48 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

It's pretty amazing they were able to do that so quickly after you asked about it! I also have AAP and like the way it's laid out. It's very easy to find whatever you might be looking for.
Old 12-26-23, 02:00 PM  
star117

That's awesome! I love both of them!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-23, 02:08 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I am so looking forward to new workouts with Debbie!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-23, 02:33 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

that was very cool of them. i too like Mom Debbie.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-23, 03:04 PM  
geojill

I love that! I also like the videos with her and many times follow her modifications. Good to know that option is not only there now, but how responsive customer service was to your request.
Old 12-26-23, 03:13 PM  
suzanne63

I hope and pray they are in DVD too. I love her mother Debbie.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-23, 06:06 PM  
Sollamyn

Jessica can probably add filters pretty easily. She just doesn't know what all her customers are looking for. I guess the squeaky wheel really does get the grease--in this case anyway. Yay!

Donna
Old 12-26-23, 09:16 PM  
bubbles76

I bet Jessica ran to tell her mom that her fans are so many that she had to create a search function for workouts featuring her. Can you imagine the conversation?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aap, all access pass, background exercisers, debbie, jessica smith, jessica smith streaming