Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-24, 09:32 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 4 Moderate Weights.

We had a lazy day, we went to the boat DH putzed and I read on my Kindle. We did a lot of walking around the marina.

Anita, If its snowing again in MN, I bet you’re getting better weather in Chile than at home. Glad this friend will be joining you in the co-op for at least half of the year.

Laura, glad you had a relaxed day too. Polly was practicing the Volcan mind meld – she must have watched Star Trek and thought she’d give it a try.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-24, 06:24 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Another day here in Vina - yesterday we took a nice long walk along the beach and got together with friends for a dinner - about 16 people! I did get a chance to do laundry, so that’s good. I’m not sure if there’s anything specifically planned for today, but it’s just nice to relax and hang out. We did stop by the place where my friend lost her husband four weeks ago and left some roses there.

Laura, yeah snow hit our homes up north - I had planned on having some neighbors just shovel my sidewalk while I’m gone. I’m not sure if that happened, but hope I don’t get a ticket for not shoveling the sidewalk. Polly is certainly working on mind control with you . I’m not seeing the fire damage they told us happened in Vina, but I’m sure it’s here.

Paula, Vina is definitely lots warmer than where we were for our vacation. Of course I forgot to pack light pants…. I’m very happy to have two more friends join me at the co-op .

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-24, 05:54 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

We hit the ground running this morning. My brother texted me around 10 p.m. last night and asked if we could have a family Zoom call this morning. I got it all set up and got Mom on the phone to be sure they knew about it. It turned out to be only my brother and nephew, but that turned out to be a good thing. My nephew just returned from a 6-day trip to Annapolis, Baltimore, and Greenbelt, MD (a DC suburb on the east side of town) with a special program of kids from the Tokyo area from different schools. He had a great time and really enjoyed it. He stayed with a family in Baltimore that was 1/2 black and 1/2 hispanic and another family in Greenbelt that was 1/2 Indian and 1/2 white. He got to see a lot of American diversity and both families had boys his age, give or take, so he got to hang out with them a lot. He just got home on Friday and was really excited still.

This afternoon I went over to Mom and Dad's to hang out some. And I did various things with DH and Polly around those things.

Paula - Yeah, Polly's into mind control. I think she tries different techniques from different sources. the Vulcan mind meld had crossed my mind as well. It's good the marina is a place you can walk around.

Anita - I bet it's nice to have some less structured time after the cruise. Relax and enjoy it.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-24, 08:47 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 5 – Core followed by Sarah Starr Hips, Core, and More. Also a neighborhood walk with DH. Not sure what I did but now my right foot hurts.

DH went to the hangar and I stayed home. It rained on and off all day so I got stuff done at home. I did a load of laundry, baked two loaves of pear bread, made a loaf of sourdough multigrain bread, and that was enough.

Anita, glad you’re having some time to relax before heading home. The tribute to your friends’ husband was touching. I do hope your neighbors shoveled your walk.

Laura, nice surprise getting a zoom call this morning. Sounds like your nephew had a good social experience. Good luck to Polly and her continued attempts at mind control
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote