Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-13, 12:18 PM  
suegy3

Virtual Skogg Trial - One Month for $1

I just got an email about this. I thought it was a pretty good deal! Promo code is skogg2013.

After the one month trial is over, it's $19.95 per month. Which is great because I think it was more expensive before.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 01:57 PM  
intelsana

Are there any beginner kettlebell workouts on the website?
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 02:26 PM  
pumptmuscle

Can you tell us more about it? Are the classes offered follow-alongs? Can you do the classes any time you want or only live at their respective times? Are they downloadable? Do you have to register by credit card or could you use Paypal for the trial? tia

"We all have our own issues" - Lashaun Dale

"Hi, I'm Billy Blanks and welcome to Tae Bo" Billy Blanks - Tae Bo

** 50 time marathoner
** 15 time ultramarathoner (the longest was 40 miles)
** All time high scorer at Blast Billiards
pumptmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 02:43 PM  
suegy3

Sorry! I should have included the email. Here you go! Also, I'm not sure if you can use Paypal...I was wondering the same thing. Other VF's have used Virtual Skogg so maybe they can chime in on the workouts and payment methods. I do know that they loved it. But it was way too expensive to me. This price is much better.

We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Virtual SKOGG, where you as a member can attend any class you'd like from around the world.

You will get to experience the SKOGG Method, used everyday by hundreds of Portland residents, without having to leave the comforts of your own home, office, training room, gym or wherever you find yourself with a need to sweat.

At the SKOGG Gym, we run a rotation, changing from day to day, consisting of conditioning, strengthening and power development. We do this to avoid over training and injury, and a continued increase in performance.

Michael has put the workouts in a sequence to take all the guess work out of the rotation. To get the best possible outcome, just start with workout number 1 and continue in sequence.

At SKOGG, we're known for our kettlebell expertise, but that's not to say our fitness scope is limited to one tool in our tool box. We use many different functional applications, and will be introducing them as we go. Each workout that requires additional equipment will be labeled as such. If you have Crosscore and Stroops equipment, you can rotate workouts 64-70 into your sequence.

What has changed?

The video and sound quality have been significantly upgraded. In addition, we have changed the platform in order to ensure a positive customer experience. There are 70 workouts currently available with more to follow in 2014.

Because of the positive changes, we are able to pass savings on to our members. The monthly membership has been reduced to $19.95 USD per month.

Below are instructions to take advantage of this one month promotion for only $1.00.
How to Use Your Promo Code: skogg2013

1. Please click on the link to the SKOGG Kettlebell website.
http://skoggkettlebell.com/

2. Click on Virtual SKOGG from the website menu.

3. Click on SIGN IN or REGISTER

4. Once you are on the Virtual Skogg
page, please click on the button,
"Save with subscription".

5. Please register with your email address and create a password.

6. The next screen will be the payment screen. In the upper right corner you will click on "Enter Promo Code".

7. The promo code is: skogg2013

8. Click apply and verify that your Total due is $1.00. (see image)

9. Proceed with payment of $1.00

10. Click on confirm.

11. This will bring you to the player and you can proceed from there.

12. The recommended way to proceed is to start at number 1 and continue through the list. Crosscore and Stroops are classes 64-70. Members that have Crosscore and Stroops equipment can choose those workouts to rotate in with the other videos.

13. To manage your account, billing preferences, credit card information, etc, you can click on "My account details" located at the upper right corner of the player.
We appreciate your continued support. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Michael Skogg
SKOGG Kettlebell
Old 10-20-13, 02:52 PM  
marmact

WOW! That is a fantastic deal. I have been wanting to try Skogg Virtual for months. I am going to sign up.
Old 10-20-13, 02:58 PM  
suegy3

I did some digging and found an old thread. A few people that tried the site talk about the setup, workouts, etc. But they all loved it.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=virtual+skogg
Old 10-20-13, 03:05 PM  
marmact

I just signed up. They recommend you start with the beginner workout, which launches automatically when you finish the process. (I am not doing it right now but that's probably the one I'll give a whirl later this week.)

FWIW, Skogg has the BEST introductory kettlebell instruction on the market in his original system. He sometimes runs sales on that set, so if you're a beginner, I might think about doing that. However, $1 for one month is an incredible deal.

(And now I have to change my rotation, LOL).
Old 10-20-13, 03:19 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Ha ha, I posted almost the same post about the email on Bargain Watch last night/this morning, but I guess I should have posted it here! Thanks for doing that
Old 10-20-13, 04:21 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Ha ha, I posted almost the same post about the email on Bargain Watch last night/this morning, but I guess I should have posted it here! Thanks for doing that
Yes, I saw it!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 06:27 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
I just signed up. They recommend you start with the beginner workout, which launches automatically when you finish the process. (I am not doing it right now but that's probably the one I'll give a whirl later this week.)

FWIW, Skogg has the BEST introductory kettlebell instruction on the market in his original system. He sometimes runs sales on that set, so if you're a beginner, I might think about doing that. However, $1 for one month is an incredible deal.

(And now I have to change my rotation, LOL).
Great! Let us know how you like it! I'll probably sign up Tuesday.

Tags
kettlebells, skogg, virtual skogg