Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-22, 03:41 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I never bought the first STS series (too much money and too many discs). I might be interested in this one depending on what it consists of, and how it's structured. I hope we get some details about what to expect.
Old 09-18-22, 03:43 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Duplicate post, Sorry!
Old 09-18-22, 12:16 PM  
prettyinpink

That’s good news.

I might be wrong about this, but I think this could be one of her most popular series in a while. It has been years since I was very interested in what she has been putting out, but the idea for this new series is a good one.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-22, 07:52 PM  
bjones

I have STS and if you have the time to work out and the equipment, its been the most effective strength and mass building program by far that she's ever put out. I then bought X-train which was supposed to be a scaled down version and wasn't impressed with that AT ALL except for the Burn sets DVD. Nor have I been impressed with 4 day split which was supposed to be heavy. Ripped with Hiit was pretty good in terms of the fun factor plus decent weight workouts. I'll be interested to compare this one especially in terms of the equipment. I know for sure they will be shorter in the time factor but will they be as effective? I still think you have to lift heavy with longer rests and that means at least a one hour workout in my book.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-22, 09:32 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones View Post
I still think you have to lift heavy with longer rests and that means at least a one hour workout in my book.
IME it’s possible to do in under an hour if you do more than 2-3 days and if you do more compound movements and get rid of some of the isolation stuff. It’s true that this is not as easy to do completely at home with no gym.

I figured if it’s a series, it will be more than three days per week. But I guess we’ll see what she does.

I agree with you, I don’t like XTrain but I did really like Ripped With HIIT. I am not sure I would want to do it again as a rotation, but it was effective at the time.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 09:55 AM  
ChelePA

September 19, 2022 - Cathe Friedrich Weekly Newsletter

STS 2.0 Filming Starts This Week!

Hi Everyone!

The STS 2.0 silence is finally breaking as we have now reached a point where we can begin to share some long-awaited details!

After a couple of months of rehearsals, we finally had our last one on our new set yesterday! We have just a few production details to work out over these next few days and then we will light up the set and get those cameras rolling! You read that right! STS 2.0 filming begins at the end of this week and as soon as we can, we’ll start posting some pictures and behind-the-scenes fun! It will take several weeks to complete filming as there are lots of new workouts in this comprehensive weight workout program. We’ll continue to share details of STS 2.0’s content, structure, and breakdown, as well as presale details, filming highlights, etc., but for now, I just wanted to thank you all for hanging in there and waiting so patiently as I created this project for you. I hope it will be everything you want and more!
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 09:56 AM  
tiletha444

Finally...an update!

From today's newsletter:

STS 2.0 Filming Starts This Week!
Hi Everyone!

The STS 2.0 silence is finally breaking as we have now reached a point where we can begin to share some long-awaited details!

After a couple of months of rehearsals, we finally had our last one on our new set yesterday! We have just a few production details to work out over these next few days and then we will light up the set and get those cameras rolling! You read that right! STS 2.0 filming begins at the end of this week and as soon as we can, we’ll start posting some pictures and behind-the-scenes fun! It will take several weeks to complete filming as there are lots of new workouts in this comprehensive weight workout program. We’ll continue to share details of STS 2.0’s content, structure, and breakdown, as well as presale details, filming highlights, etc., but for now, I just wanted to thank you all for hanging in there and waiting so patiently as I created this project for you. I hope it will be everything you want and more!

Healthy (and excited) Hugs!
Cathe
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 10:18 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Finally is right!

I was just coming to post this! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 10:27 AM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I was just coming to post this! I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Same! Just read her update and now I'm excited again.
I was sort of thinking of starting STS in Oct, and now I'm sure I will.
Old 09-19-22, 12:01 PM  
jusca

thanks for posting the update! i can't wait to see the new set.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar