Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-11, 04:42 PM  
kila

? Exercise TV workouts?

I was wondering about exercise tv workouts. Specifically the Butt bible workout. I see this is available from amazon but it says it is a dvd-r. My question is are the dvds that exercise tv sell directly dvd-r also? I notice this workout is available at collage and wonder if it is a dvd-r too? It seems if I order directly from exercise tv I get a chart? But these are not available from collage or amazon. Just curious because I have never ordered from exercise tv. I would prefer to order from amazon or collage. There price is also better. But if exercise tv is the only one that sells a regular dvd. I would go that route. Can anyone comment on there service?

Thanks so much for any help.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11, 07:53 PM  
juberann

Totalfitnessdvds now has The Butt Bible in stock, I would definitely buy from there and Mary will clearly state whether it is a DVD-r or not.
Old 10-11-11, 04:19 PM  
kila

Thank you. I did confirm today with Mary that this is a regular DVD and not DVD-R.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-11, 03:30 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

I meant to reply sooner, but have been caught up with other stuff. I ordered a Tracy Anderson dvd from Exercise TV a couple of years ago and received a dvd-r. I tried to return it because 1. I didn't want a dvd-r and 2. it was not advertised as dvd-r. It was the biggest hassle I have ever had to deal with.

Fast forward to now...I haven't purchased anything else from Exercise TV until recently. I saw a thread about their Yoga Bootcamp system. It looked really good, so I ordered. It arrived today. Guess what? DVD-R. ugh! Also, it wasn't even sealed...I don't think it's used, but it just threw me off.

So, Exercise TV will go back on my "vendors to avoid" list. Just my personal preference...not everyone has an issue with dvd-r. However, I wish that Exercise TV would advertise whether the item you purchase is a pressed dvd or a dvd-r.

Tags
butt bible, exercise tv, exercisetv