Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-17, 01:08 AM  
daisyfit

I'm doing this series and really enjoying it. I like how the workouts are under 30 minutes but effective too.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 08:36 PM  
Tugger31

I'm enjoying this series so far too! Seeing how fit and beautiful they are inspires me to keep on going! I was at my lowest weight this morning that I've been since mid-January!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 11:06 AM  
mbcatac7

I am sort of doing it. If I work out at home then I do their plan. If I go to the gym I do my own thing. But I did buy Beach Babe 5. Plan on doing the Arms and Abs this weekend.

I know they are not for everyone..but they are so upbeat and I do like to add in their stuff.
Old 05-02-17, 02:41 PM  
Tugger31

I just finished all the workouts from Week 1!! I took me 9 days b/c I took two rest days. So far, I'm loving this rotation! Definitely a nice mix of working out to a "video"/streaming, and the freedom to do my own cardio and to also use my own music when I do the 5 Toning Moves. Keeps things interesting for sure!
Old 05-02-17, 07:41 PM  
Venus

I am also sort of doing it. I don't have BB5; I am fitting in some of their posted workouts around my regular workout schedule.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 10:59 PM  
nschultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I just finished all the workouts from Week 1!! I took me 9 days b/c I took two rest days. So far, I'm loving this rotation! Definitely a nice mix of working out to a "video"/streaming, and the freedom to do my own cardio and to also use my own music when I do the 5 Toning Moves. Keeps things interesting for sure!
⬆️ Agree with everything you said. I'm loving the workouts. Today's YouTube video was challenging, I think my lower body is still sore from yesterday's daily moves.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-17, 09:19 AM  
mbcatac7

I am also following their schedule. Loosely following it because I also go to the gym a couple days a week. I did buy BB5. So far I like it.
Old 05-13-17, 06:43 AM  
Tugger31

I finished week 2 yesterday! I'm still following my "9 day week" plan with the 7 workouts + 2 rest days. My weight was its lowest in a long time at my weigh in yesterday and my upper arms are looking leaner/smaller. My lower body is feeling less jiggly. I'm still enjoying this 8 week challenge alot!
Old 05-20-17, 12:43 PM  
Tugger31

Tomorrow I will finish Week 3, still doing all 7 workouts + 2 rest day during my 9 day "week". This week I have noticed that my saddlebags appear smaller, weight is stable, but as long as I am seeing changes I'm encouraged. I also feel leaner, ie. legs and butt less jiggly and stomach is flatter.

After this 8 week challenge I plan to repeat the challenge, using the generic weekly schedule as my guide and incorporating other workouts such as Ballet Beautiful, Cathe, Bob Harper, Jessica Smith, Jeanette Jenkins and whatever else fits the schedule/workout type for the day!
Old 05-21-17, 09:56 AM  
Tugger31

For anyone doing this current challenge, how does it compare to post challenges as far as intensity? Are the challenges all about the same or do they offer different types of challenges with different goals?

Tags
tiu, tone it up