Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-23-16, 04:20 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
Also to note: the downloads are huge for the time - 2 to 3 GB EACH. I wish they had different quality options because I feel that's excessive!
Maybe they wanted super quality to show off that beach. Holy moly it's gorgeous. I think I'll do these simply to look at the scenery!
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-16, 04:40 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

I don't mind having the huge files since the videos will look great on the big TV. If I need smaller files for my Ipad, I can convert them to smaller sizes using the free software Handbrake.

http://download.cnet.com/HandBrake/3...-10808250.html

I rather have it this way than the other way around. I recently bought a $15 download (full workout) and was disappointed to find that it was medium low quality.
Old 04-23-16, 05:08 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I don't mind having the huge files since the videos will look great on the big TV. If I need smaller files for my Ipad, I can convert them to smaller sizes using the free software Handbrake.

http://download.cnet.com/HandBrake/3...-10808250.html

I rather have it this way than the other way around. I recently bought a $15 download (full workout) and was disappointed to find that it was medium low quality.
Sigh. I never get handbrake to work for me. But with the streaming, I won't do the downloads much anyway.
Old 04-23-16, 05:33 PM  
rheash92

Is the rotation included in the streaming package? And does the rotation only have the new workouts or some from their older set too? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-16, 06:03 PM  
Coastal Girl

Just got them and they look good (quick preview)

The downloads don't have the rotation (unless I missed something) but it will be posted with the bikini series probably and is supposed to come by mail with the TIU Journal that is included in the purchase. They usually have other workout options with their challenges (other than the new DVD) if I remember correctly.
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-16, 08:16 PM  
MoFirmer

I've never purchased downloads before. Can you burn them to dvd? I noticed they have the last challenge for around $25.00.

It really does like dvds are a thing of the past. Many companies are going to downloads/streaming.
Old 04-23-16, 08:21 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
I've never purchased downloads before. Can you burn them to dvd? I noticed they have the last challenge for around $25.00.

It really does like dvds are a thing of the past. Many companies are going to downloads/streaming.
I think you can burn the to a DVD but I'm not a techie. Maybe someone else can help. I usually download them to my hard drive and use them there or on my iPad.

The last set of downloads only had five workouts, maybe?
Old 04-23-16, 10:24 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post

The $25 challenge package consisted of 4 videos, around 20 to 30 minutes long for each workout. But that challenge include some free new workouts on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ToneItUpcom/videos

I don't burn videos to DVDs anymore. Like Cheri, I'm all about streaming and downloads and even streaming from my own cloud.

I think there are VFers who still burn videos to DVDs. BarbS comes to my mind; you can PM her on what she does. I do recall her posting instructions a couple of years ago.
Old 04-23-16, 10:30 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Sigh. I never get handbrake to work for me. But with the streaming, I won't do the downloads much anyway.
Cheri, Handbrake does take up alot of computer resources. I almost can't do anything else on my computer when I'm converting on Handbrake. It took me a few years to get the hang of things but now I pretty much just take the easy approach and try to keep it simple. Feel free to PM me if you feel like giving Handbrake another try.
Old 04-24-16, 09:30 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I don't burn videos to DVDs anymore. Like Cheri, I'm all about streaming and downloads and even streaming from my own cloud.
I have dropbox but don't know how to use it very well. Is there a way to download straight to dropbox, do you know? I'm obviously guessing here that maybe you're using dropbox for your cloud.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
downloadable workouts, downloads, karena and katrina, tiu, tone it up