Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-15, 02:51 PM  
pharma_gal

So tempting...But I will wait for reviews. Please post when you guys get a chance. Thanks.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 03:23 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Okay, Google Drive works. Thanks for the idea. I still don't know about the BB downloads. Downloading takes up lots of space on my pad for sure. Decisions, decisions...
Glad the G Drive worked for you. Yes, these files are way too big-12.8 GB for all the videos including the intros. The 8 workouts total 10.8 GB. I will not put these huge files in my Ipad; instead I will convert them to much smaller sizes using Handbrake. The good thing about having the HD videos is that if you burn them to DVDs, the quality will still be great.
Old 04-03-15, 03:28 PM  
klaux

I'm trying to download them and then upload to Amazon or google drive - man, they are huge! I'm glad I got the DVDs now too, I will just keep a few on my computer. I'm watching the Coconut one right now and it does look good. I've been doing barre and essentrics for so long now that it I was worried I wouldn't want to do these, but I think these will give me some variety.
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 03:34 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
Glad the G Drive worked for you. Yes, these files are way too big-12.8 GB for all the videos including the intros. The 8 workouts total 10.8 GB. I will not put these huge files in my Ipad; instead I will convert them to much smaller sizes using Handbrake. The good thing about having the HD videos is that if you burn them to DVDs, the quality will still be great.
Okay, laughing at how I left the "I" out of IPad. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely go the DVD route if I get these. As for the rest, I am lost, lol. Not a tech person.
Old 04-03-15, 03:40 PM  
mle777

Here's the link to just the dvds:

http://www.shoptoneitup.com/collecti...s/beach-babe-3

I watched the clip and I wish there would have been more footage of the actual workouts and less of them rolling/dancing around in their bikinis. Though, that's not a new complaint of mine.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 03:47 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post

I watched the clip and I wish there would have been more footage of the actual workouts and less of them rolling/dancing around in their bikinis. Though, that's not a new complaint of mine.
oh my gosh I was thinking the exact same thing! It has never bothered me before but when I watched it I was thinking how ridiculous some of it was...I still like them both a whole lot though.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 04:17 PM  
cherimac

Quote:

Me too. I like them but don't get the whole photo shoot vibe they seem to like.
Old 04-03-15, 04:33 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:

I watched the clip and I wish there would have been more footage of the actual workouts and less of them rolling/dancing around in their bikinis.

I agree. I'm tempted by these as I really like what I can (briefly) see of the workouts. But the girls come across as really silly and immature. Is this how they are in the actual workouts or are they a bit more professional?
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 04:40 PM  
klaux

Definitely more professional during the workouts - sweet, funny and like your best friend. No lingerie model stuff like they do in photo shoots/workout previews!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-15, 04:57 PM  
NotThatGirl

I agree, they don't ever come across that way to me in the actual workouts.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up