Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-14-13, 06:32 AM  
xvisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcatac7 View Post
I just bought it. Looked good. I also ordered the 1st one for $15. Not bad. I don't plan on starting these until Mid August. I am currently on Round 2 of JNL Fusion. But I know when I am done with my 8weeks I am wanting to do something different.
hello,
Can you buy both on one site, they seem to have two or more different domains.
Thank you.
xvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 06:54 AM  
kristinr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvisitor View Post
hello,
Can you buy both on one site, they seem to have two or more different domains.
Thank you.
Yes. When you order the new set...it brings up the older DVD as well as the nutrition plans and a couple of other things you can add to your order.
kristinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 09:10 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaux View Post
So, I've been reading all the meal plans, and yes - it is mainly a recipe book, clean nutrition primer and some tips on timing and planning your meals. Still, I am surprisingly happy with the content. It's motivating, uses things that I already know and use, and gives me some great ideas. The recipes look really good and are things that I will actually eat! I just played around a bit on the message boards, typed in a few questions and was happy that there are some great members who reached out to answer questions and provide motivation. My friend who's sister is really active in the TIU life said that the community is where the value is and I can already see that. I would def go to their blog, check out the recipes that are available there and join the community. You won't be able to join the "members only' area and I can see that a lot of the lingo won't make as much sense till you join, but give it a try! They seem to "ignore" the non-members who ask for too many specifics on the plan and that makes sense bc they/we paid for it, but I think you will get an idea if you like it. I'll report back, but so far, I am happy!

Thanks for all the info! I've been curious about this for awhile, too, and had been hoping that it was more of a detailed eating schedule. I may still buy it, though, since I really need to work on my eating. I love that they have a vegan option, too, since I've been eating vegan for the last few months!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 10:36 AM  
cherimac

Honestly, I think it's pretty detailed. They talk about what types of food to eat when, etc. The do use protein powder in their recipes because they sell some. Theirs is raw, vegan, etc. They are also a fan of smoothies, juicing, etc. They give some recipes for that sort of thing on their site.

Honestly, I've thoroughly enjoyed joining their site. I'm one of the older people there. However, there are women my age their and all the gals are very encouraging and supportive. You get great tips, recipes, ideas, etc.
Old 06-14-13, 11:05 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Honestly, I think it's pretty detailed. They talk about what types of food to eat when, etc. The do use protein powder in their recipes because they sell some. Theirs is raw, vegan, etc. They are also a fan of smoothies, juicing, etc. They give some recipes for that sort of thing on their site.

Honestly, I've thoroughly enjoyed joining their site. I'm one of the older people there. However, there are women my age their and all the gals are very encouraging and supportive. You get great tips, recipes, ideas, etc.
That's so awesome to hear! I think I'll cave on this soon! The only problem is that there are so many good workout coming out this summer . . . .
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 11:38 AM  
klaux

Let me know Leanne - I'm in OC so we aren't far away from each other and we can support each other! As for the nutrition plan, it does have pretty detailed guidelines of what to eat and when, and these great things called meal wheels on the recipes so you know which of the 5 meals the recipe is good for. Very helpful!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 11:40 AM  
pcramer

Quote:
I caved immediately and bought both at the package price -

Okay I've been looking for the package price but cannot seem to find it on their website. Could you link it for me?

Thanks!!
Old 06-14-13, 12:20 PM  
klaux

PCramer - on beachbabedvd.com, just select the new dvd and proceed to checkout. Once you do that, they will prompt you with other items to add to your order and one of them is the 1st DVD at half price. Hope that helps!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 12:25 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
PCramer - on beachbabedvd.com, just select the new dvd and proceed to checkout. Once you do that, they will prompt you with other items to add to your order and one of them is the 1st DVD at half price. Hope that helps!
Bummer it's not working for me like that, no prompt for other items

Okay, got it to work, YAY!!! Thanks : )
Old 06-14-13, 01:18 PM  
desertMermaid

I look forward to reading reviews on the new set. I can't justify any new purchases so I'll have to live vicariously through you all.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach babe, beach babes, karena and katrina, tiu, tone it up