Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-13-13, 06:23 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaux View Post
I guess I should have known that my willpower not to join the nutrition plan would not hold out today with the dvds coming out - I DID IT! Downloaded the plans, and reading now. I hope this is as wonderful and life changing as I think it will be
I've got a couple of friends who have the plan and love it. Enjoy!
Old 06-13-13, 08:03 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
I guess I should have known that my willpower not to join the nutrition plan would not hold out today with the dvds coming out - I DID IT! Downloaded the plans, and reading now. I hope this is as wonderful and life changing as I think it will be
I am officially jealous! I really, really want this. I hope you love it! Come back and tell us how awesome it is.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 08:11 PM  
deineira

Does anyone have any details that they can share about the nutrition plan? I'm curious, but there's not much concrete information on the website about it.

Thanks.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 08:15 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Please keep me posted as to how you like this and if you think it is worth the money - I am really interested in nutrition already but have concerns over how much of it would be new to me. Actually, I don't even think at this point in time it would bother me if I knew the info already. I care the most about the recipes being quick and easy and super healthy. I think I just want someone to tell me what to eat when lol. I have wanted it more and more over the last few years but the price tag is so high.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 08:58 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Does anyone have any details that they can share about the nutrition plan? I'm curious, but there's not much concrete information on the website about it.

Thanks.
Yes please. I have heard that it was just a recipe book, basically. I would like to know if there is more specific stuff like # of servings of carbs/protein/fat per day.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 10:07 PM  
cherimac

From what my friend says it has a lot of recipes but does cover what types of things to eat when, portions, etc for losing weight, maintenance, and so on.
Old 06-13-13, 10:12 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
From what my friend says it has a lot of recipes but does cover what types of things to eat when, portions, etc for losing weight, maintenance, and so on.
Thank you. I was finally able to get back on my computer so I'm reading reviews now. A lot of recipes in weight loss plans are for things I won't eat. I'm pretty picky and like plain food. I just need to know protein/carb/fat. I think I'm getting the plan when I get home (travelling right now). It's definitely time for a change, I have weighed more than I want to for over a year and a half now. Went through all last summer without putting on a bathing suit. I exercise every day; I know it's my diet. I could probably come up with something myself but the TIU plan has gotten a lot of good reviews for results. But I don't need recipes, I need more of a loose plan because of my picky pallette.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 10:30 PM  
klaux

So, I've been reading all the meal plans, and yes - it is mainly a recipe book, clean nutrition primer and some tips on timing and planning your meals. Still, I am surprisingly happy with the content. It's motivating, uses things that I already know and use, and gives me some great ideas. The recipes look really good and are things that I will actually eat! I just played around a bit on the message boards, typed in a few questions and was happy that there are some great members who reached out to answer questions and provide motivation. My friend who's sister is really active in the TIU life said that the community is where the value is and I can already see that. I would def go to their blog, check out the recipes that are available there and join the community. You won't be able to join the "members only' area and I can see that a lot of the lingo won't make as much sense till you join, but give it a try! They seem to "ignore" the non-members who ask for too many specifics on the plan and that makes sense bc they/we paid for it, but I think you will get an idea if you like it. I'll report back, but so far, I am happy!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 12:14 AM  
Candiceena

Quote:
It's motivating, uses things that I already know and use, and gives me some great ideas.
This is EXACTLY why I want the plan. It's cute, it seems motivating, I like K&K and the vibe they give off. Their 2 DVDs and their nutrition plan are next on my fitness & workout buy list...after the Fanny Lifter... and the new Dream Body Cardio series... and the new FIRM system due out in August...

LOL ... I just love all things health and fitness

Good luck to you girls who have bought or are buying the TIU NP. I hope to see you on the Members community boards over there some day!
Old 06-14-13, 01:23 AM  
mbcatac7

I just bought it. Looked good. I also ordered the 1st one for $15. Not bad. I don't plan on starting these until Mid August. I am currently on Round 2 of JNL Fusion. But I know when I am done with my 8weeks I am wanting to do something different.

Tags
beach babe, beach babes, karena and katrina, tiu, tone it up