Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-27-13, 03:37 PM  
rheash92

Old thread revival------

Bumping this to see if anyone is still using these workouts and did u get any results? Also, are these workouts advanced? I don't see the first set anymore? Do they not sell that? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-13, 05:03 PM  
furmomof6

I did a 4 week rotation of their newest workouts & Youtube videos earlier in the year and did lose some weight and started to tone up more, especially my waist & legs. I followed the schedules they put out on their website every Sunday. If I recall, I switched up my routine because they do A LOT of plank work and it started bothering my shoulders a bit. I do love their workouts though and personality.

ETA: I just remembered that I also stopped after 4 weeks because the intensity of doing a 30 minute "booty call" in the mornings and another workout in the afternoons got to be too much. That's pretty much how they suggest working out, 30 minutes of activity first thing in the morning (could be walking, jog, yoga, etc) and then your main workout later in the day.

I believe they do still sell the first set, I just can't figure out how to access it either. They only bring up the second DVD when you click to order.

I can't remember the intensity of the first set, but the second set is definitely a step up. I would say high beginner to intermediate.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)

Last edited by furmomof6; 10-27-13 at 05:30 PM. Reason: added more
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-13, 05:41 PM  
furmomof6

It looks like this link works to get the old DVD: http://perfectfitprotein.com/

Scroll to the bottom past the Perfect Fit stuff and you'll see an option to add the first DVD to your cart.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach babe, karena, katrina, tiu, tone it up