Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-17, 12:15 PM  
ellaenchanted

TIU Beach Babe 5: where is the rotation schedule?

Today's daily workout does not have anything from BB5. If it is Booty Burn (free workout) should I just do Bootylicious? I don't mind mixing in their youtube workouts but the BB5 description said you would not need any additional workouts outside the series.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 12:31 PM  
Tugger31

The Weekly Schedule can be found in the drop menu under the Daily Workout tab. Scroll about halfway down the page and you'll see the link for the printable schedule. We are in Week 4, but the previous 3 weeks are still available.

They mix in the BB5 workouts with Live workouts and also with free youtube workouts. But, if you don't have that particular BB5 workout or if you can't do the Live schedule they give other options for that day. When "5 Toning Moves" are on the schedule they are only available for 24 hrs. They do usually post them the night before though. I do my workout out of order to accommodate my work schedule and rest days. If I know I won't do the 5 Toning Moves the day they are on the schedule I will visit the website and jot them down on my printable schedule so I have them when I need them.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 01:01 PM  
ellaenchanted

Thanks, Tugger!
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach babe