Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-13, 09:35 AM  
shortie

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmomof6 View Post
They don't have an actual schedule for the DVDs, but their weekly schedules include the new DVD's now and their Youtube videos. It's more than just suggested moves. Let me know if you need help, that website is kind of confusing as the schedules tend to get buried!

"[/I]
Furmom -- I did find the Summer Sizzle weekly schedule, if that's what you're talking about. The blog is definitely a mishmash of stuff! So, what I see is a combination of cardio for each day (that's what Booty Call is, I'm guessing?) and workouts that are lists of moves (Monday's says "Wild Child" -- jump rope/plank/tummy tuck/sit ups etc.) and video clips (like the 4th of July workout -- and parts of the DVDs.

For me, I'd rather not jump back and forth between DVDs and computer, so was hoping they had a recommended way to combine their DVD workouts to get a good balance. Or, if there's another spot that I've missed, let me know!!
shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-13, 09:38 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortie View Post
Furmom -- I did find the Summer Sizzle weekly schedule, if that's what you're talking about. The blog is definitely a mishmash of stuff! So, what I see is a combination of cardio for each day (that's what Booty Call is, I'm guessing?) and workouts that are lists of moves (Monday's says "Wild Child" -- jump rope/plank/tummy tuck/sit ups etc.) and video clips (like the 4th of July workout -- and parts of the DVDs.

For me, I'd rather not jump back and forth between DVDs and computer, so was hoping they had a recommended way to combine their DVD workouts to get a good balance. Or, if there's another spot that I've missed, let me know!!
That's the only type of schedule that they offer. No set routine for the DVDs. I actually enjoy their schedules and often do another workout in place of the one they recommend (i.e. last week I did Rock Solid Buns and not Thailand Tush because I was a bit tired of doing TT). I've been enjoying splitting up my workout into an a.m. and p.m routine because I move more throughout the day and not all at once.
Old 06-30-13, 09:51 AM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortie View Post

Yes, like Cheri said, that's the only schedule they offer, so you didn't miss any other spot! I wish they had one just for the DVD too, but I guess the variety of adding in the Youtube videos is nice as well. I understand you not wanting to flip back and forth between DVD & computer though.

Yes, the booty calls are your morning cardio for the day! Sometimes they have you do toning, but it's typically some for of cardio. I walk my dog every day so I count that.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-13, 11:29 AM  
moonbeam31

moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-13, 04:43 PM  
bella121

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
So, it is not just my BB2 set that has sound issues? Like on Beach Barre and Fine Toning I can hear Karena loud and clear, but not Katrina at all-like her mike was not on or not working. Other than that I like this set-but I also feel the water breaks during some of the workouts are not needed. Hopefully there are the water breaks during the HIIT routine?
Mine has the same sound issues. I posted about it a while back but no one else seemed to have the same issues! The workouts are great, but that is really very annoying. I don't know how they could sell it like that.....
bella121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-13, 06:36 PM  
mbcatac7

I have been following their workout schedule for the last couple weeks. I will substitute.. For instance today it said Cardio and Abs. I did ZCut Cardio Abs #1. It took care of both of them in 25min. Great for today because my total workout needed to be no more than 30 min.

I have to say changing up my workouts and adding some of their's I have lost a few pounds after being on a plateau.
Old 04-27-15, 04:56 PM  
momofcha

Does anyone have this volume 2 and find they aren't using it??? I'm trying to find it, but it's sold out on their site....

Please PM me if you have it and no longer want it.

thanks!

Please note, this is volume 2 from 2014, not the new volume 3 that was just released.

thanks again

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach babe, beach babes, karena and katrina, tiu, tone it up