Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-16-13, 10:02 AM  
poohpeggy

Beach Babe ?

I have searched to no avail. Does anyone have an email address for Beach Babe Tone it Up? Can anyone explain how the downloads work. I would like to buy the DVDs but want my daughter to have the downloads. She is in college so she does not live with me. I want to buy the Beach Babe 2 with downloads and also buy the Beach Babe for half price. Thanks for any help. Peggy
poohpeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 10:12 AM  
Suzan66

toneitup.com
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 10:15 AM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohpeggy View Post
I have searched to no avail. Does anyone have an email address for Beach Babe Tone it Up? Can anyone explain how the downloads work. I would like to buy the DVDs but want my daughter to have the downloads. She is in college so she does not live with me. I want to buy the Beach Babe 2 with downloads and also buy the Beach Babe for half price. Thanks for any help. Peggy
I bought the hard copy and the downloads with the first Beach Babe DVD. The second one is $49 for the actual DVD and the downloads. I obviously received the DVD later but got a link right away in an email I think to download the hd version. It went pretty fast and I saved them onto our computer and a couple of others places as a backup.

When I went to buy the newest Beach Babe DVD they didn't have the downloads yet but as I was going through the checkout process a window popped up where you can add products and that was where I remember having the offer for picking up the first DVD at half off.

If you still need to reach them I think their email address is contact@toneitup.com

Here is the link for purchasing the DVD with the options for hd downloads too:

http://beachbabedvd.com/the-dvd/

eta: also, they might have been selling the first Beach Babe DVD for half off as a short promotion just because of the new release.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 10:55 AM  
poohpeggy

Thank You so much for the info. So I could forward the email with the download link to my daughter so she could put it on her computer? I really appreciate your post. I am new to all this download stuff. Peggy
Old 10-16-13, 11:05 AM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Thank You so much for the info. So I could forward the email with the download link to my daughter so she could put it on her computer? I really appreciate your post. I am new to all this download stuff. Peggy
I think if you get it in an email you should be able to do that, but I would write them just to double check. I do remember the link having a time limit on it (something like 24-48 hours before it expires and then you are out of luck) or having a limited number of downloads. For example, when I purchased their nutritin plan, I remember having 5 downloads so I downloaded it to my computer and sent the files over email to myself so I would always have a back up copy. It's a little more trouble but you could also download them to your computer and then send them to her on a flash drive. I don't remember how large those files are but since they are in HD (and they are beautiful, I had to clean up my computer files/hard drive a bit to get smooth playback so keep that in mind) they probably take up a bit of room. Once you get them transferred (or burned to a DVD or something) just pop them in the mail to her. Maybe someone else can chime in with a better way to transferring then to her just in case you can't send the link to download over email (though to be honest, I don't see why that wouldn't work). Since my memory is fuzzy I would double check with them about how you receive the downloads-they are usually pretty prompt in their response. I'll poke around the Internet and see if I can find an answer, if I can I'll come back and edit my post with whatever I find.

eta: some people had trouble playing them with windows media player. I personally used vlc which is a free download and had no trouble playing the videos.

Ok, I found this directly from one of the pages where you can order:

"Please Note:

Digital downloads are HD .mp4 files. There is a separate download for each workout. The files are large (500mb - 2Gb) so make sure you have access to a high speed internet connection before attempting to download. Download links will be emailed to you, so you can purchase anytime and download when you have your internet connection available."

Now I think you can just make sure your daughter has a fast enough connection at school and be good to go!
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 11:30 AM  
intelsana

You can always download the workouts yourself and give them to your daughter via a flash drive or burn a disc for her.
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 12:41 PM  
poohpeggy

Oh thank you so much for all this info. I will definitely ask her about her internet speed. I am pretty sure she would not have room on her laptop. If I download them on a HP put them on a flash drive will she be able to use them on an apple? Thank you again for the help!!! I appreciate all the time everyone has spent on my questions. Peggy
Old 10-16-13, 01:05 PM  
intelsana

Quote:
Oh thank you so much for all this info. I will definitely ask her about her internet speed. I am pretty sure she would not have room on her laptop. If I download them on a HP put them on a flash drive will she be able to use them on an apple? Thank you again for the help!!! I appreciate all the time everyone has spent on my questions. Peggy
since they are mp4, yes she should be able to use them on an apple computer. mp4 is the iTunes format.
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 04:42 PM  
poohpeggy

Thank you so much. I am definitely going to buy the downloads since you all are so helpful. Peggy

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up