Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-13, 11:21 AM  
Debbie

Guess I've become very accustomed to Zuzka workouts and other Z-style workouts...everything else seems sooooo much easier now! Not saying BB's are not a decent workout, just saying I wouldn't call them intense. Guess I'm an intensity junkie! Why do I feel the need to defend myself! LOL!
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 11:33 AM  
mle777

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
I like BB2 because it uses weights in most routines. And HIIT the Beach 2 made me sweat so I guess Debbie is more advanced. I'm a solid int. exerciser who dabbles in low advanced at times.
I'm the same When I read Debbie's post, I thought "hmm, I'm a wimp" lol Several of the workouts on the first disc definitely get my heart rate up.

ETA - You don't need to defend yourself Debbie I am NOT an intensity junkie at all. I'll do a Zuzuka once every couple months and then think "okay, I'm good for about 3-4 months"

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 11:36 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
DEAL-Breaker for sure! ICK. Are there clips of these workouts anywhere? Youtube?
Here's a breakdown I did of one them. Page 2 has the other DVDs.
Old 09-18-13, 11:39 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
Guess I've become very accustomed to Zuzka workouts and other Z-style workouts...everything else seems sooooo much easier now! Not saying BB's are not a decent workout, just saying I wouldn't call them intense. Guess I'm an intensity junkie! Why do I feel the need to defend myself! LOL!
Debbie-don't defend yourself. We're complimenting your advanced level, not picking on you.
In fact, that is an issue I have here at VF. I am so guilty too of saying something is too hard or too easy w/o telling someone my fitness level or w/os I tend to do. I'm trying to do that so others can judge if they are more or less advanced than I am and consider that as they read my opinions.
Old 09-18-13, 11:59 AM  
Debbie

Thanks ladies! Guess I don't consider myself advanced...I'm just so short on time that I gotta git 'er done as fast as possible and feel like I have nothing left to give and short intense workouts do that. If I have anything left in the tank after a workout, I feel cheated!
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up