Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-20, 07:03 AM  
Cher

Total Max Mixers - Week of November 15

Starting us off for the week!

Friday we were puppy sitting so had to do a quick workout. I did Step Sync Combined Step Combos Section 2 times premix. The puppy cried at the basement door the whole 30 minutes (and yes, DH & DS were both upstairs with her). I also took the puppy for a couple walks too. Yesterday was a 40 Minute Walk outside. It was chilly (in the 30’s) but sunny and I just felt like I needed to get out of the house so bundled up and went for a walk.

My sister said her scans were awful. She said the injection was bad and she had to lay still for 2 hours on her back which she never does because of the cancer. Then they make a cast thing of her body and put her in with plastic wrapped all around her whole body. She is so strong.

JBliff - Businesses here must enforce the mask mandate so when in public you don’t see too many without one on. I’m thinking about ordering Cathe’s set of bands with the handles so I can do Body Weight and Bands better. I really like that workout but end up using dumbbells during the handle band segments because the handle bands I have just don’t work well with the exercises. Plus I only have 2 and they are old. (The other ones broke).

Waves to Vannie, Karen & Gibbee!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote