Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-17-14, 01:28 PM  
Rhonda

The coupon (on the Udaya site) says it excludes Deepen your Practice but the coupon still is working on that one so if anyone is interested, I would order now before they realize their mistake.

That practice seems way too advanced for me so I am not buying but thought I would let everyone know.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 03:10 PM  
katmom

I started with YW365 and found the instruction as well as modifications to be helpful. I avoided yoga until I tried YW365 and Travis Eliot's Yoga Foundations. I attribute my interest in yoga to Rudy's style of instruction as well as Travis' style. Both are different in their instruction style, however, I was finally able to understand the poses because of these two instructors.

I have not moved on to UY yet, but have moved up to some of the level 2 practices from the streaming videos on udaya.com and I am happy to say I was able to complete them with relative ease. I think my weeks of using YW365 assisted in my being able to move up to the level 2 practices.
Old 04-17-14, 09:14 PM  
Orlita

I ordered DYP and 365 with the gratitude discount (also 35%, plus free shipping), via the 365 website, and I never got an order confirmation, though my CC shows it went through. I wrote to Cody asking a different question and he replied. Then I asked if I should be worried that I never got a confirmation, and he didn't respond. That was Saturday. Then I nudged again today, and he still hasn't responded.

Is this normal for them? Do they send an email when they ship, at least? I like to have a receipt.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 09:19 PM  
laurajhawk

I got an order confirmation: the subject was "Purchase Receipt" from orders@udaya.com. Then when mine shipped, I got a shipment notice from Paypal - not from Udaya.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 11:12 PM  
mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I got an order confirmation: the subject was "Purchase Receipt" from orders@udaya.com. Then when mine shipped, I got a shipment notice from Paypal - not from Udaya.
Exactly the same for me
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 07:20 AM  
gmac

Unhappy

They have now increased the price on the website to $135 for Deepen Your Practice. I was going to order with the discount code but it is out of my budget now.
Old 04-18-14, 08:29 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac View Post
They have now increased the price on the website to $135 for Deepen Your Practice. I was going to order with the discount code but it is out of my budget now.
Wow, that's a big jump I wonder if this is related to the long, long delays on the first shipment of this set - I'm thinking maybe they had to switch to a different (more expensive) vendor for the DVD production?

Udaya's other sets have not had that kind of post-release price jump.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 08:33 AM  
Mickey12

The unexpected price increase is kind of disheartening to me. I guess I'm so used to knowing what the price of a fitness DVD will be, sometimes with a pre-order discount, then feeling confident that the price will be as stated without an increase. It makes me feel kind of deceived (even though I already have the DYP set).

If the price of the set during the pre-order phase was in fact a pre-order price, they should have stated that.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 08:52 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
The unexpected price increase is kind of disheartening to me. I guess I'm so used to knowing what the price of a fitness DVD will be, sometimes with a pre-order discount, then feeling confident that the price will be as stated without an increase. It makes me feel kind of deceived (even though I already have the DYP set).

If the price of the set during the pre-order phase was in fact a pre-order price, they should have stated that.

Kim
The only reason for the price increase is because there was a glitch in the coupon that was not suppose to work on this series but does, so they increased it by 35.00 and the coupon brings it back to 100.00, the original price.
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 09:06 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

So the few of us got very lucky with the good price.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote