Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-17-14, 03:25 PM  
pricek

Billy Blanks: Extreme Live and Total Cardio Burn with Caroline Pearce.

Hopefully that will be it!!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 04:04 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

I bought Ellen's Body for Life, too. Haven't had it before but I was looking for things for an additional home I'm setting up in California for family reasons. It looked like it should work well with the sometimes crazy schedule I have here plus the hip and foot issues I'm working around. For 2.99 before the 10off, and my $2 in rewards it seemed worth a chance.

I also got Petra's Liquid Grooves and the last copy of BREATHE 1 and 2. A recent thread reminded me that these would be worth having copies of here. I wonder if Mary will restock BREATHE? It wasn't Petra's most popular but it's a favorite of mine and one I will do.

I got Jessica's three-pack of new walk DVDs. Not on sale but a good price for the package, 10off, and then I didn't even have to think about having enough for free shipping. They were on my 'Next time I buy stuff at Mary's' list.

Took Great Weighted Workout out of my cart. Really good but not as likely to get used in my present circumstances when I'm here in California even if it is old enough to be in danger of becoming unavailable and just 10.99.

I went looking for Trudie Styler's light weights workout but Mary seems to not have it any longer. She does have the rest of Trudie's and they're 4.99, except for the popular Pilates one which is 10.99, if anyone's interested. Trudie now has several yoga ones. If you like the New Age-y low-impact cardio that's less than 30 minutes and are OK with somewhat repetitive moves check out her Cardio Dance Flow. Plus that's the one with the 20 minute foam roller add-on.

I turned 60 yesterday so I think I showed good restraint in not overdoing the self-gifting. Besides, I got 4 of the Virtual Hikes when they were on sale last week plus two of a different brand from Amazon when I was ordering more special insoles so I can actually walk. I may have to go look for Trudie's weights one at Amazon, though.

(ETA But I didn't buy anything at Collage, so I was feeling virtuous.)

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 04:56 PM  
mlroman

Happy Birthday, Karen Jo!

What other brand of virtual hike did you get on Amazon, and did you like them? I've recently discovered Virtual Active runs and am LOVING walking to them!

Still just bein' a mel...
mlroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 06:28 PM  
bonbon

Probably nothing since I just took advantage of the Fe Fit discount and there's a dress on JCrewFactory.com that I'm lusting over. Sigh...
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-14, 07:08 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
not to rain on your parade, but if you order directly from yogawarrior365 and use the code "easter" you get 35% off. Comes to $83.75 with shipping...
thanks!!!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 04:31 AM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlroman View Post
Happy Birthday, Karen Jo!

What other brand of virtual hike did you get on Amazon, and did you like them? I've recently discovered Virtual Active runs and am LOVING walking to them!
Thanks, mlr.
I got Fitness Journeys - Natural Scenery and Along the Beach. They just arrived yesterday so I haven't watched them yet. I expect there will be a thread on how everyone liked the ones they bought from Mary during the sale of the Virtual Active DVDs last week or her big sale this week and I'll participate.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 04:56 AM  
dmlarue1

I got element barre with Sadie. And they werent on sale for much off, but I also got cinnamon spice and short and sweet. I am into 30 mjnute workouts right now
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 07:55 AM  
killoffsonny

Element Bar and for the first time in my life I'm getting a Firm dvd. Never done the Firm before.
Old 04-18-14, 08:25 AM  
intelsana

I got kcm 30 minutes to fitness weights and your best body. I also got results 10 days to a better body after reading all of the raves here about it!
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 09:10 AM  
BamaTanya

I'm actually skipping this one. I overloaded with some new choices during Collage's clearance AND ordered a few from Mary a couple weeks back (her weekly specials) -- told myself they were birthday presents to me.
Still have my Jessica Smith and Sadie Lincoln wishlist, but I've promised myself I'll get through Richard Simmons' Project Hope before I buy anything else. Jessica's 3 DVD walking set may be the perfect reward for sticking to it and getting back into the workout habit.
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale