Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-12-13, 03:32 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Trampoline workout (Fun & Energetic)

I just found this trampoline workout SKIP JUMP MIX 9 yesterday night, I like the music and energy of it, it has a warm up and cool down, all around 30 mins. It is in Portuguese, but it is very easy to follow along.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-13, 07:01 PM  
lollaleeloo

I love this. I think I got an endorphin rush just by previewing it. Can't wait to try this out this weekend. What a great find!
lollaleeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-13, 07:43 PM  
TerryMia

Thanks for posting this...it looks great!!! They also have a Kangoo Jumps one that looks like a lot of fun too!!!
TerryMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-13, 08:04 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I just found this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km5x25Q3RIk, a nice 14 mins. workout when short on time or to add as a great cardio finisher! It has great energy and great music too, a little warm up, no verbal cues, so just follow along; it doesn't have a cool down, so don't forget to add your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollaleeloo View Post
I love this. I think I got an endorphin rush just by previewing it. Can't wait to try this out this weekend. What a great find!
Thanks! I'm glad you loved this!! I got the same feeling as you when I found it! I can't wait to try it myself on my next free cardio day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMia View Post
Thanks for posting this...it looks great!!! They also have a Kangoo Jumps one that looks like a lot of fun too!!!
You're welcome! And I agree you totally, the Kangoo one looks great too!!! And it can be done on the trampoline as well!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 12-16-13, 06:17 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Number 8 is great, too. Their Kangoo workouts work well on the rebounder.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 01:17 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I did it!! :)

I did the "SKIP JUMP MIX 9"... Amei !! Althought, I was a little lost in the first segment (Cardio 1 & 2), I did great with the Cardio 3 & 4, and I absolutely loved the "Gorilla dance" haha what a blast!! I couldn't stop smiling... I had the same feeling as when I do Zumba! I've the whole 30 minutes, I can't wait to try it again and master the first segment!

ETA:

Debbie, I agree you totally, I'll have to try SKIP JUMP MIX 8 as well!!

Old 04-19-14, 10:01 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

To follow up my previous post...

More Trampoline workouts by Tatiana Trévia!! With great music as usual and around 30 minutes each!!

- SKIP JUMP MIX 10

- SKIP JUMP MIX 11

Enjoy!

Old 04-20-14, 07:43 AM  
geojill

I was actually looking at this the other day! When I ordered my Bellicon, I got it with 'strong' bungees and I really like the feel of them for jogging...it feels therapeutic on my body. But I saw these workouts and know I need a bit of a harder bounce, so I just ordered a set of 'x-strong' bungees to give me that stiffer bounce I need to do workouts like these. I can't wait!!
Old 04-22-14, 08:50 PM  
MARIKA

AsSweetAsSugar, THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME!! thanks im doing it tomorrow
Old 04-22-14, 09:15 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Geojill & Marika, I hope you both enjoy the workouts on your new rebounder!!! Rebounding is so much fun!!

Geojill, I hope the "X-Strong" set will be give you the perfect bounce for this kind of workouts!

Tags
fun workout, rebounder workouts, rebounding, rebounding workouts, skip jump, tatiana trévia, trampoline workout