Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-14, 09:34 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
The only reason for the prive increase is because there was a glitch in the coupon that was not suppose to work on this series but does, so they increased it by 35.00 and the coupon brings it back to 100.00, the original price.
Oh, well that makes me feel better! I didn't want to feel badly about Udaya.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-14, 04:47 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
The only reason for the prive increase is because there was a glitch in the coupon that was not suppose to work on this series but does, so they increased it by 35.00 and the coupon brings it back to 100.00, the original price.
Thanks for explaining.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 07:42 AM  
Becky

Actually at $135, if you use the Easter coupon code, it takes off $47.25 bringing the total to $87.75, which is still cheaper than the pre-order price. I'm happy for those of you that got the discount.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 07:45 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

It seems that I'm getting my set on Monday. So excited!

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 07:56 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Actually at $135, if you use the Easter coupon code, it takes off $47.25 bringing the total to $87.75, which is still cheaper than the pre-order price. I'm happy for those of you that got the discount.
They keep changing it, very strange!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 07:59 AM  
Mickey12

I decided to broaden my yoga horizons and I ordered Yoga Warrior with the 35% off. I had originally told myself I didn't need this one because I didn't think I would click with Rudy. I love UY and DYP, so I decided to complete the set, so to speak.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 10:21 PM  
Orlita

It has been a week now, and still no order confirmation or shipping notice from Udaya, though my credit card was charged for the 2 sets. I have written several times to Cody, with no response from him regarding the lack of confirmation. Just wrote for the 3rd time tonight. I am feeling quite sour about the company now. Perhaps I need to give up and pursue a refund through my credit card company.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 10:29 PM  
sherry7899

Orlita-usually they are quick to respond. Have you tried posting on their Facebook page? I hope you get an answer soon.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 11:11 PM  
NotThatGirl

I'm one who ordered too with the 35% off before they raised the price. What I got tinked over after the fact is I am a subscriber to their streaming service which is supposed to have a perk of free shipping. I didn't get my free shipping and got charged $14.99 instead. I wrote them right away and received a response from Cody within a half hour or so. Once I explained my issues the quick response time went out the window. I haven't heard one peep since. Not very happy about the idea that when I want to give them my money it takes two seconds to get back to me but when I am asking for some of it back (even though I know I am getting a good deal, it's the principal of the thing with the member free shipping) they seem to forget all about it.

I love them but I am a little grumpy about this.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-14, 01:54 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
It has been a week now, and still no order confirmation or shipping notice from Udaya, though my credit card was charged for the 2 sets. I have written several times to Cody, with no response from him regarding the lack of confirmation. Just wrote for the 3rd time tonight. I am feeling quite sour about the company now. Perhaps I need to give up and pursue a refund through my credit card company.
Try calling tomorrow. You'll have to leave a message, but Cody has always called me back within two hours of calling.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote