Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-16-13, 07:07 AM  
daisyfit

Dreambody is as hard as Insanity

I've finished the rotation of Asylum, Asylum2 and Insanity and decided to do Dreambody workouts until Focus T25 workouts are available. Wow they're tougher than Insanity. Will it be possible to get results from them in the next few weeks?
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 08:13 AM  
mchelle81

I haven't done any of those insanity workouts I'm doing dream body at the moment, not a specific rotation but its nice to know you think they are harder than insanity
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 08:48 AM  
LeanneM

When I was doing them + Tonique when they first came out, I was getting results right away. All of my problem areas slimmed up right away. I think you'll really like them!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 09:37 AM  
Fitstick

I did Darby's Fusion workout yesterday and it was grueling!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 09:47 AM  
mchelle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
I did Darby's Fusion workout yesterday and it was grueling!
I did that Friday and this morning I love that one
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 07:19 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyfit View Post
I've finished the rotation of Asylum, Asylum2 and Insanity and decided to do Dreambody workouts until Focus T25 workouts are available. Wow they're tougher than Insanity. Will it be possible to get results from them in the next few weeks?
Really? This is interesting feedback! I haven't done too much DB (just the original workout once, and the first part of Bikini Bootcamp today - starting a rotation on Monday) but think they are going to be "doable" for me (albeit VERY challenging), but I always considered Insanity/Asylums to be a little beyond my fitness level. I do a number of advanced workouts but am still intimidated by Insanity/Asylums.

If I have the endurance to do the Dream Body workouts, should I reconsider the Insanity/Asylums?

I am also awaiting the Focus T25 series
Old 06-16-13, 09:30 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Really? This is interesting feedback! I haven't done too much DB (just the original workout once, and the first part of Bikini Bootcamp today - starting a rotation on Monday) but think they are going to be "doable" for me (albeit VERY challenging), but I always considered Insanity/Asylums to be a little beyond my fitness level. I do a number of advanced workouts but am still intimidated by Insanity/Asylums.

If I have the endurance to do the Dream Body workouts, should I reconsider the Insanity/Asylums?

I am also awaiting the Focus T25 series
I think you will have a better idea about Dream Body once you have done Fusion Mix and Tabata and Toning. They are much harder than the others, at least IMHO. I think the style of Insanity is different from Dream Body.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 09:36 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
When I was doing them + Tonique when they first came out, I was getting results right away. All of my problem areas slimmed up right away. I think you'll really like them!
Hi Leanne Could you post the rotation (or a link to it if you have already posted it elsewhere) that you were using with Tonique & DreamBody?

Thank you!
Old 06-16-13, 09:46 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Hi Leanne Could you post the rotation (or a link to it if you have already posted it elsewhere) that you were using with Tonique & DreamBody?

Thank you!
Hi Stephanie,

I was doing this as my rotation:

--Dream Body workout 1 -- Fusion Mix
--DB workout 2 -- Tabata and Toning
--Tonique BTM workout 1.1
--DB workout 3 -- Barre
--DB workout 4 -- Bikini Bootcamp
--Tonique BTM workout 1.2
--1 or 2 days off
--DB workout 5 -- Fusion

Then I repeated it for another ten days. My inner thighs were looking really good (I had lines on them), and my abs and triceps were also toning up. I stopped doing this rotation to start up Glutecentric and because I was worried about getting burnt out on DB, but I'm going to start using them again when the new cardio set comes out. (I just started a JNL Fusion rotation, so I'll be doing that in the meantime. I feel like Glutecentric made me put on weight and lose some of the definition I had from DB and Tonique. )

Even though Darby from DB has said to do cardio in between days, I found that I could do some of them on back-to-back days since I wasn't lifting too heavy.

Hope that helps!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 10:07 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

That does help, thank you for replying! That sounds like a good way to break up DB & Tonique without overdoing either one.

I think the new DB series looks good, so next will be figuring out how to work that into the rotation. It never ends, does it?

Tags
dream body, fitness fusion, insanity