Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-19, 09:01 AM  
Demeris

Kaisafit

This keeps coming up on my FB feed, and now I'm curious. I did a search and a tag search and found nothing. Perhaps someone here does know something:

Kaisafithttps://kaisafit.com/course/mobility...xcFOUFzNbdFyhM
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 10:13 AM  
tiletha444

I follow Kaisa on Instagram. I really like her philosophy of "just move" your body. Her personal story about how exercise saved her is really inspiring, too.

I did not buy her new program. To me, it seemed to be a basic, extended stretch routine. I already do extended stretching almost daily on my own. I don't need to pay $19 for stretching.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-19, 05:53 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
I follow Kaisa on Instagram. I really like her philosophy of "just move" your body. Her personal story about how exercise saved her is really inspiring, too.

I did not buy her new program. To me, it seemed to be a basic, extended stretch routine. I already do extended stretching almost daily on my own. I don't need to pay $19 for stretching.
Thank you. I'll have to look into her personal story. I do extended stretching, too, but I like well-sequenced follow-along programs, too.
Old 07-06-19, 01:46 PM  
Sharaz

The preview got my attention but not for good reasons. The workout looks good......but her outfit is a distraction for me. And I mean the print design etc.
Old 07-06-19, 07:10 PM  
Dabbadooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
The preview got my attention but not for good reasons. The workout looks good......but her outfit is a distraction for me. And I mean the print design etc.
It looks like camouflage.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-19, 08:38 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabbadooey View Post
It looks like camouflage.
Lol That was not what came to my mind. It’s not visually appealing to ME. Just not my tastes.
Old 07-08-19, 08:13 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I haven't seen a new workout in a long time that interests me, but Kaisa Fit has me wanting to try it. I really like the looks of her style of movement and her outfit doesn't bother me, though it is very busy.

I started following her on Instagram and will see what I can try before ever buying. Thanks for posting, Demeris.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 04:44 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I haven't seen a new workout in a long time that interests me, but Kaisa Fit has me wanting to try it. I really like the looks of her style of movement and her outfit doesn't bother me, though it is very busy.

I started following her on Instagram and will see what I can try before ever buying. Thanks for posting, Demeris.
You're welcome. I'm still on the fence. And I don't do instagram. If you do cave, please come back and let us know
Old 07-10-19, 08:19 PM  
hypnomoon

I love the fluid movements she does. Seems like something that would be good at the end of a hard workout or, stand alone.

Her outfit is cute. I think the background, someone's living room, causes an unsettling jive. Wouldn't stop me from giving these a go.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-19, 05:31 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Is this available in DVD or just download?

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kaisafit