Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-14-17, 04:19 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Gee, should I send for the "FREE BOOTY BUILDER CHEAT SHEET?"

In three years, I could go from pancake butt to booty bonanza!

https://transformnation.clickfunnels...rcheatsheet#yt

The exercises seem to have helped her pecs, too!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-17, 05:31 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

It ME.

'Overwhelm' IS holding me back.

And I'd like to learn how to use photoshop as well as she does in that last picture.

Sign me up!
Old 08-14-17, 08:42 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

The overwhelm gets me every time too!

We should start a check in for people who have problems with overwhelm. We can encourage each other to overcome!
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-17, 09:01 PM  
kristieb726

Sooooooo.....spelling error not withstanding she actually has a great YouTube channel and she's very personable. Pretty passionate about glute activation, glute building and her that last pic is actually her hiney. She's a Brett Contreras fan and references his material. Her channel and discussions revolve around heavy lifting which is how she built her tush. She also has an engineering degree, so she's no slouch there.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 01:09 AM  
Jennifer R
VF Supporter

I'm sad that I can't think of anything funny to say about this that wouldn't piss somebody off now.

So how about--good for her!

I'll stay in the overwhelm zone. I still want to have a side by side glute-off with Vintage VFer to see if her pancake claims are real.

"I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused"--Elvis Costello
Jennifer R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 08:56 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristieb726 View Post
Sooooooo.....spelling error not withstanding she actually has a great YouTube channel and she's very personable. Pretty passionate about glute activation, glute building and her that last pic is actually her hiney. She's a Brett Contreras fan and references his material. Her channel and discussions revolve around heavy lifting which is how she built her tush. She also has an engineering degree, so she's no slouch there.

Kris
I saw that, good for her Her website is http://transformnation.tv/

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 11:31 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristieb726 View Post
Sooooooo.....spelling error not withstanding she actually has a great YouTube channel and she's very personable. Pretty passionate about glute activation, glute building and her that last pic is actually her hiney. She's a Brett Contreras fan and references his material. Her channel and discussions revolve around heavy lifting which is how she built her tush. She also has an engineering degree, so she's no slouch there. Kris
I saw that. Her videos are pretty good. And then I clicked on the cheesy "Booty Builder" link. Her butt doesn't look as big as the last photo in any of the other pix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer R View Post
I'm sad that I can't think of anything funny to say about this that wouldn't piss somebody off now.
So how about--good for her!
I'll stay in the overwhelm zone. I still want to have a side by side glute-off with Vintage VFer to see if her pancake claims are real.
After buying Brett's "Strong Curves," I added a lot of moderate to heavy (for me) glute raises and lifts. I added assorted glute activation exercises.

It gave me a firmer pancake butt.

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 08-15-17, 03:04 PM  
rhbrand

Do NOT join her little club. I did. Waste of money. You get more info for free off her free You Tube videos.

I felt like a moron after I paid non-refundable money, to be in her club thinking I'd get more info. Nope, generic training routines, generic nutrition advice, I could get better info off Bodybuilding.com, for free.
Old 08-15-17, 05:53 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Do NOT join her little club. I did. Waste of money. You get more info for free off her free You Tube videos.

I felt like a moron after I paid non-refundable money, to be in her club thinking I'd get more info. Nope, generic training routines, generic nutrition advice, I could get better info off Bodybuilding.com, for free.
Good to know!

At the bottom of this LONG page is a Vimeo video of "Instagram Star" Abby as a guest on "The Doctors."

http://transformnation.tv/join/

They did an ultrasound of her glutes and they are apparently genuine.

ETA: It's a little pricey for me.

http://members.transformnation.tv/p/tfn-training

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 08-15-17, 09:04 PM  
kristieb726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
I saw that. Her videos are pretty good. And then I clicked on the cheesy "Booty Builder" link. Her butt doesn't look as big as the last photo in any of the other pix.

After buying Brett's "Strong Curves," I added a lot of moderate to heavy (for me) glute raises and lifts. I added assorted glute activation exercises.

It gave me a firmer pancake butt.
Oh no....I'm sorry that it didn't help your tush! Honestly I feel my butt working with smaller isometric moves but I do feel the glute work when I do bridges. I just don't care for them.....lol.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abby pollack, booty, overwhelm