Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-13-14, 05:55 PM  
vanessakm

That would be great! If I wasn't that familiar with a workout I owned, I would sometimes go check their bar graph and/or what I wrote about it (If I could find the review again) to see if I wanted to do it that night.
vanessakm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 06:35 PM  
Tinks

I wonder if Mary could incorporate a bar graph of some sort that's similar to Collage's version. I like that they include the breakdown in minutes as well.
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 10:19 PM  
Gardengirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I will miss that the most! I loved knowing how long a workout was, as well as the emphasis details. I wonder what they will do with that wealth of info.
Me too! A quick easy reference guide! I've printed those out over the years for my videos and use them all the time to pick my daily workout.
Old 03-13-14, 10:23 PM  
bex

The Internet is Forever

You can still see everything that was on the Collage website as of last month through the Internet Archive project (aka The Wayback Machine).

http://web.archive.org/web/201402080...lagevideo.com/
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 03:43 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post
You can still see everything that was on the Collage website as of last month through the Internet Archive project (aka The Wayback Machine).

http://web.archive.org/web/201402080...lagevideo.com/
hey bex, thank you! does it ever leave or shut down when the "owner" closes? sorry if this is a dumb question - i'm not too well-versed in these matters.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 04:57 AM  
shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
hey bex, thank you! does it ever leave or shut down when the "owner" closes? sorry if this is a dumb question - i'm not too well-versed in these matters.
I just checked out KCM Trim Down through the above link and it said "this page unavailable on the web"

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 06:02 AM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
I wonder if Mary could incorporate a bar graph of some sort that's similar to Collage's version. I like that they include the breakdown in minutes as well.
I hope not, because Collage was producing loads of information (grsphs, catalogs) that got them little in return. It's a waste of resources, frankly. She's a small business and I hope continues to keep her costs down. I'd rather have continued low pricing than a bunch of data I rarely use.
Old 03-14-14, 06:14 AM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
hey bex, thank you! does it ever leave or shut down when the "owner" closes?
No, I think it will always be there. Of course there won't be new breakdowns but everything that was on the site last month will still be available.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 06:23 AM  
Zenara25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
I just checked out KCM Trim Down through the above link and it said "this page unavailable on the web"
Didn't work for me either at first. But I went to the link again and now it's working!
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 08:11 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Some of us have saved all of our old catalogs that have the bars/graph charts. My oldest one is from 2000. Maybe they'll become collector's items?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage catalog, collage video, collagevideo.com