Lmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-11, 05:51 AM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg View Post
Does collage have a discount code?
Don't believe so.

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-11, 06:52 AM  
2ndgen

I have always gotten very good service from Collage and whether I choose free shipping or not receive my items as fast as Mary or Amazon. I do like the free shipping and slightly lower prices, not sure it is solely a result of this forum begging them to do it so much as a response to market trends and competiton in general as many people buy exerciise vids as a hobby who are not on tis forum lol.
2ndgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-11, 08:07 AM  
ldy_solana

i have ordered through several sources before, but collage's shipping took the longest. from when they emailed about shipping out my package until it got here,it takes over a week. it took almost 2 weeks for 2 dvds one time. as mentioned i couldn't get these at mary's or jen's, and amazon was a little more costly then collage. the money saved was worth the wait IMO though, but when you are used to getting your items in a timelier fashion you tend to not look upon it favorably. for the most part i stick with mary if i do purchase any dvds, until then thank goodness for trading.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-11, 08:24 AM  
anne

I've gotten catalogs from Collage for a long time (even before they had a website and you had to call to order) so I feel very comfortable ordering from Collage. I just ordered the two new Kari Anderson's, a Dance Off the Inches, and Crunch:Fat Burning Pilates (5.98 for this one) from them. The only problem I've had over the years is that once the wrong dvd was delivered--I called, they shipped the correct one and a prepaid envelope for sending the wrong one back--very quickly, too. I think you can get great deals now at Collage you just have to watch for sales.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 08:05 AM  
Shelbyfit

Collage

I have ordered almost exclusively from Collage (aside from Cathe's site and, occasionally, Amazon), and have received my DVD within 2-3 business days. Never had a problem with them (knock on wood). I should probably broaden my horizons and try Mary's site or others, but sometimes I see something on Collage and just need it that instant.
Shelbyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 08:31 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I like their improved clip size! It used to be so tiny and grainy that I sometimes couldn't see them well.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 08:39 AM  
spufflez

I live in NJ and it usually takes me around a week to get my shipments from Collage also. For one order (dvds only), it took around 9 business days, or over a week and a half! I tend to order less from Collage because of the long shipping times. On the other hand, I ordered something from Mary this past Friday, and I think I am getting it today! No comparison.
spufflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 08:43 AM  
andtckrtoo

I order from Collage and I know it will be 2 days max. I can create a rotation around their shipping time, and I'm in California (they ship from the Midwest).

On the other hand, I order from Mary and it usually takes a week or two. The exception was Asylum - which arrived in 2 days. To be fair, I think I tend to order things that have to be shipped from Beach Body, and for some reason, they always ship UPS ground from Ohio.

Tags
collage, collage video, collagevideo.com, mary, totalfitnessdvds