Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-19, 06:47 PM  
cyana

If you talk to anyone who teaches the Yamuna method, they will tell you the playground balls won't provide the same benefit. The balls are nice, you can inflate them to different levels of firmness and they're designed to provide pull/resistance versus slipping (but they aren't sticky to the touch). I was fortunate to come across some package deals when I got my early Yamuna products and I purchased the pearl ball from my former instructor and got it at a discount. You could certainly try using playground balls and if you don't get the results you're looking for, consider purchasing the balls. You might be able to check her book out through your library. I got some of my Yamuna products from her site and some from Amazon. My instructor sold a bunch of her stuff at cost when she was preparing to move away - too bad I had pretty much everything I needed at that point! I don't know if you might find anything on eBay.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheryl soleway, stomach massage, yamuna, yamuna ball substitutes