Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-17, 07:36 AM  
Cher

I finally broke down and ordered last night since I've been wanting one ever since she came out with the first one. I couldn't pass it up with that price and free shipping.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 12:34 PM  
tiletha444

I had the original tower, and only used it a few times. I caved and bought the new one and gave the old tower to my sister. I didn't use the DVD's that came with the tower, so it kinda just sat there until the "advanced" DVDs were released.

Honestly, I wasn't crazy about the new advanced workouts and I found myself still not using the Tower. So, to keep from feeling guilty about spending that money on a NEW Tower, I made a deal with myself that I had to use the Fit Tower at least once a week or I could not buy any more exercise DVDs (EEEKK!!!). I'm glad I did because the more I use it, the more I like it! Total Body is becoming a favorite of mine. It is cumbersome to pull out and set up, but it is worth it. I make sure I set up the Tower, step and barbell Sunday evening before my Monday morning workout.

I don't foresee myself using the tower more than once a week, but, I'm OK with that. I like too many other dvds to commit most of my exercise time to one piece of equipment.

I'm so glad I gave myself a chance to like the Fit Tower.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 12:47 PM  
kristieb726

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
I had the original tower, and only used it a few times. I caved and bought the new one and gave the old tower to my sister. I didn't use the DVD's that came with the tower, so it kinda just sat there until the "advanced" DVDs were released.

Honestly, I wasn't crazy about the new workouts and I found myself still not using the Tower. So, to keep from feeling guilty about spending that money on a NEW Tower, I made a deal with myself that I had to use the Fit Tower at least once a week or I could not buy any more exercise DVDs (EEEKK!!!). I'm glad I did because the more I use it, the more I like it! Total Body is becoming a favorite of mine. It is cumbersome to pull out and set up, but it is worth it. I make sure I set up the Tower, step and barbell Sunday evening before my Monday morning workout.

I don't foresee myself using the tower more than once a week, but, I'm OK with that. I like too many other dvds to commit most of my exercise time to one piece of equipment.

I'm so glad I gave myself a chance to like the Fit Tower.
So I bought this last night on QVC. Did I need it...nope...lol. Now here is my question. How hard is it to disassemble when you're not using it? I watched the video and there are aspects of this thing that I like but I've got a small condo and I don't want this thing out all the time.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 02:58 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristieb726 View Post
So I bought this last night on QVC. Did I need it...nope...lol. Now here is my question. How hard is it to disassemble when you're not using it? I watched the video and there are aspects of this thing that I like but I've got a small condo and I don't want this thing out all the time.

Kris
I should clarify that the item itself is not complex to assemble...it's me moving stuff around in my workout space to accommodate for the size of the Fit Tower and getting everything set up for my AM workout.

With that said, the Fit Tower not difficult to disassemble. Loosen the two knobs at the bottom and pull out the top portion of the bar. The good thing is that the equipment is light weight.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 04:53 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Did I mention that I was a sucker for fitness equipment? I have a Supreme Pilates machine that I'll be moving out of the way, to make room for my new Fit Tower.

I did like the fact that the bar is adjustable, so seems more usable to me.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 05:03 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
Did I mention that I was a sucker for fitness equipment? I have a Supreme Pilates machine that I'll be moving out of the way, to make room for my new Fit Tower.

I did like the fact that the bar is adjustable, so seems more usable to me.
LOL! You should see my fitness room. Actually the Fit Tower can snuggle up to the end of the Supreme Pilates machine. Of course you would need to move things around when you use the Supreme Pilates.

Right now I have the B-Bounder set up and the legs of the Fit Tower are partially under the B-Bounder. Now I have a barre at both end of the B-Bounder.

On the opposite wall I have the Supreme Pilates and a bellicon on its side.

I have a little bit of room for cardio and mat work and just move things as needed.

I wish I knew how to post pictures here at Video Fitness.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 05:17 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I couldn't remember my QVC password and they didn't send the email with the link to reset it after a few minutes - so I went to bed.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 06:06 PM  
jackie7

I was wishing that Kristin would let Cathe speak more!
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 06:31 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Agreed! ^^^^^
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 06:53 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Joni, I am forever forgetting my passwords (no matter what the site.) I honestly rarely shop at QVC anymore, so was struggling with that very thing, LOL! It didn't stop me from pulling the trigger, though.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote