Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-14, 07:32 AM  
cyana

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
Bouncing on a bungee rebounder that feels like a real trampoline is fun, addictive, and will make you feel like a kid again.
Totally agree!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-14, 10:05 AM  
katmom

I received my 39" Bellicon last Friday and have been enjoying it. I still wonder if I should have ordered it with the extra-strong bungees instead of the strong.

Is there some way to know if that strength is right for the person other than what is recommended on the Bellicon site (weight, activity, health)? I have been using the rebounder for some of my high-impact moves (jacks, tuck jumps, etc).
Old 09-11-14, 06:55 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I received my 39" Bellicon last Friday and have been enjoying it. I still wonder if I should have ordered it with the extra-strong bungees instead of the strong.

Is there some way to know if that strength is right for the person other than what is recommended on the Bellicon site (weight, activity, health)? I have been using the rebounder for some of my high-impact moves (jacks, tuck jumps, etc).
It had been suggested by previous Bellicon customers to order a second set of cords and return the set you do not want to keep.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-14, 09:21 AM  
firmaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
It had been suggested by previous Bellicon customers to order a second set of cords and return the set you do not want to keep.

Barb S
Ditto!!
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-14, 09:55 AM  
KaeLaVie
VF Supporter

If you email customer service, they will let you exchange the cords if they're within, I believe, 2 weeks of purchase. Bellicon customer service is excellent.
KaeLaVie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-14, 12:42 PM  
SueT

Hi, everyone. I ordered my Bellicon on Monday afternoon, and I received it today! I just completed the 20-minute beginners Bellicon workout with the twins that's on Youtube, and I'm very happy with the Bellicon! It's definitely much less jarring than my Reboundair, and the bounce feels very different with the bungees. Just what I was looking for!

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-14, 08:47 PM  
jennstar

That's great to hear! Mine will be here on Saturday, so excited!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 09:11 AM  
Pam

Frustration--so looking to working out on my new Bellicon! Partly venting here, but I know other VFers will understand!!!!

My Bellicon was suppose to have been delivered yesterday, but supposedly they could not find my address. This is a rural, mountainous area, but I live off a well-known road and my address is clearly marked--so clearly that is not the problem. Both my phone #s are on the delivery label, but no calls.

Talking to their Customer Service last night, sounded like the trouble might be that the package is large enough to have to be delivered on a truck and they did want to come up the steep mountain road to my house, even though many trucks have.

Does anyone know what kind of FedEx vehicle delivered their Bellicon? I frequently see a FedEx truck (if that is what it has to be) at a business in the small town I live near, so I am hoping they will call me from there and I will go it.
Old 09-13-14, 09:20 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Frustration--so looking to working out on my new Bellicon! Partly venting here, but I know other VFers will understand!!!!

My Bellicon was suppose to have been delivered yesterday, but supposedly they could not find my address. This is a rural, mountainous area, but I live off a well-known road and my address is clearly marked--so clearly that is not the problem. Both my phone #s are on the delivery label, but no calls.

Talking to their Customer Service last night, sounded like the trouble might be that the package is large enough to have to be delivered on a truck and they did want to come up the steep mountain road to my house, even though many trucks have.

Does anyone know what kind of FedEx vehicle delivered their Bellicon? I frequently see a FedEx truck (if that is what it has to be) at a business in the small town I live near, so I am hoping they will call me from there and I will go it.

Pam - Mine came in a smaller Fed Ex truck and they require a signature. It does come in a really big package. That being said, I think Fed Ex are babies when it comes to delivering packages. If you have a deliverable address, they should be able to deliver it. I don't care if you are on a steep road. I would definitely complain about that. With GPS they would be able to find your house, but I think you meant to say they did not want to go up the steep hill. That's not right. You had a phone number they could have called. Do you get other packages there?

Cheryl
Old 09-13-14, 11:33 AM  
katmom

Mine also was delivered via the smaller FedEx step van and required a signature.