Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-14, 12:56 PM  
jennstar

Thanks everyone for enabling me to buy a Bellicon. I researched both the Jumpsport and Bellicon, and went with the 44inch with extra strong bungees. I like the idea of being able to test out the bungees, so I asked them to send me a strong set as well. I picked pink cords with a pink mat, I am so excited!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-14, 01:51 PM  
SueT

After reading this thread, as well as some others, I also decided to order a Bellicon yesterday. I ordered the 44 inch with silver cords and a pink mat!

I thought about ordering the Jumpsport, but I was afraid if I did, I would still always want the Bellicon!

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-14, 02:24 PM  
jennstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
After reading this thread, as well as some others, I also decided to order a Bellicon yesterday. I ordered the 44 inch with silver cords and a pink mat!

I thought about ordering the Jumpsport, but I was afraid if I did, I would still always want the Bellicon!

Sue
I felt the same way Sue, I didn't want to spend at least 300 dollars, and always wish for a Bellicon.
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-14, 03:00 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennstar View Post
Thanks everyone for enabling me to buy a Bellicon. I researched both the Jumpsport and Bellicon, and went with the 44inch with extra strong bungees. I like the idea of being able to test out the bungees, so I asked them to send me a strong set as well. I picked pink cords with a pink mat, I am so excited!
You will not regret ordering the Bellicon at all. Like you said, you would always wonder and wish you had gone with the Bellicon. There really isn't another rebounder out there like it.

Cheryl
Old 09-09-14, 03:26 PM  
Footballnut

I have zero experience with rebounding, but all the recent talk about rebounders (including this thread) caused me to fold and order the Jumpsport 200 over the weekend. I blame Barb mostly!
Old 09-09-14, 05:16 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
I have zero experience with rebounding, but all the recent talk about rebounders (including this thread) caused me to fold and order the Jumpsport 200 over the weekend. I blame Barb mostly!
Bet you will thank me instead of blame me LOL

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-14, 07:12 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Bet you will thank me instead of blame me LOL

Barb S
LOL. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. It can't get here soon enough!
Old 09-09-14, 07:13 PM  
Fit Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
LOL. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. It can't get here soon enough!
I love my JS (200 series)!! Enjoy
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-14, 09:37 PM  
spotted zebra

Congratulations to all the new buyers regardless of which one you went for. Bouncing on a bungee rebounder that feels like a real trampoline is fun, addictive, and will make you feel like a kid again.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-14, 07:31 AM  
cyana

Ginger - Hope you enjoy your JS. Mine has a great bounce and I have no regrets over giving the JS a try. I just need a bigger mat for the things I want to do.

Sue - That's the color scheme I've been considering. I like those silver bungees.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote