Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-11, 11:56 AM  
juberann

Laura~ The ball is worth the price of the set I love that thing and it's a beautiful,pink color,too
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 12:33 PM  
naturallove

I haven't done Tracey's pilates, but plan to get it very soon. I must be one of the few that likes the 10 MS Quick Sculpt Pilates. I like it because many of the exercises are based on the pilates apparatus, which as as an instructor, I find appealing. She does go quickly, but if you are focused on good form it can work very well. Actually, the goal in pilates (in the more classical form) is to be able to do the exercises smoothly, efficiently and somewhat rapidly. I totally get that that's not everyone's thing, so your mileage may vary.

Anyway, in the VF tradition of taking things off topic , does anyone know if Mary is planning to get in Xtend?
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 12:47 PM  
juberann

naturallove~ Mary told me the other day that she will carry XTend........but can't get it until April
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 12:50 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
naturallove~ Mary told me the other day that she will carry XTend........but can't get it until April
I'm a little torn. I have 2 credits in my mental video bank account (since I gave two academic talks) but I want the Pilates Super Sculpt right now. If I order from collage, they won't ship until Monday and then by media mail. If I order from Mary I'll probably get it on Monday but I'd have to pay for shipping and I always like to order at least one workout from her. What to do..what to do? Perhaps I should add on Gorgeous Core?
Old 02-11-11, 12:55 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallove View Post
I'm a little torn. I have 2 credits in my mental video bank account (since I gave two academic talks) but I want the Pilates Super Sculpt right now. If I order from collage, they won't ship until Monday and then by media mail. If I order from Mary I'll probably get it on Monday but I'd have to pay for shipping and I always like to order at least one workout from her. What to do..what to do? Perhaps I should add on Gorgeous Core?
That's what I was going to suggest...CART BUDDY!
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 12:58 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
That's what I was going to suggest...CART BUDDY!
OR..since I have a 'credit' for two dvds..I could just buy the new P57 set since you get 3 dvds for the price of two!
Old 02-11-11, 01:10 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
OR..since I have a 'credit' for two dvds..I could just buy the new P57 set since you get 3 dvds for the price of two!
Even better vidiot math!
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 03:47 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Naturallove,
your PM box is full, I was going to message you regarding the 10 MS Pilates DVD with Andrea!
PM me if you're interested!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 04:12 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Naturallove,
your PM box is full, I was going to message you regarding the 10 MS Pilates DVD with Andrea!
PM me if you're interested!
Val-I already own the 10 MS with Andrea but thank you so much! I will clean out my overflowing inbox though!
Old 02-11-11, 04:16 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Val-I already own the 10 MS with Andrea but thank you so much! I will clean out my overflowing inbox though!
Ah ok, good! You're welcome!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
andrea leigh rogers, mini ball, pilates, pilates mini ball, pilates super sculpt, quick sculpt pilates, tracey mallett