Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-17-13, 03:47 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD546 View Post
I just wanted to let you know that the Today Show's 12 days of Christmas deal--today only--is the TRX Suspension Trainer for $99 plus shipping. The discount code is TODAYTRX.
Thank you so much !!!! I got it. I've been debating between TRX and Jungle Gym for years and was hoping to finally invest in one or the other this year. This made the decision easy.

(I read the post Monday evening on my way home on the train. I forgot to order it when I got home. But at 3:30am on Tuesday, the code still worked )
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-13, 09:15 AM  
momofcha

Since this thread is already started - can you guys recommend some good videos that use a suspension trainer? Any good youtube links? I have Lauren's Vol 3 which has a suspension workout so I'll start there, but would love more ideas....

tia

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-13, 10:27 AM  
jhsimpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Since this thread is already started - can you guys recommend some good videos that use a suspension trainer?
Here are some that I have viewed

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanLongKillMode - A bit 'TV Car Salesman' but interesting routines.

http://vimeo.com/user5841230/videos - I stumbled onto this user's site just doing searches.

Between VIMEO and YOUTUBE there are some decent vids of suspension training exercises and routines.
jhsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jungle gym, jungle gym xt, trx