Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-10-21, 08:14 AM  
Nelly G

Question Walk 15 with express cuts

Please help me out. Is the LESLIE SANSONE: WALK 15 WITH EXPRESS CUTS DVD KIT really worth the 49,-dollars? Please share if the set is worth it. There are good reviews on Amazon but not so good reviews on Collagevideo. The set is already sold out on Amazon and I am afraid if I wait to long it is sold out on Collage too. I do not like to get streaming of Leslie. I do like the Miracle Mile set and a lot of Leslies dvd especially the walk to the hits dvds. Also because of the hiit in the workouts.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-21, 08:49 AM  
Gams

Yes, I think it’s definitely worth it. I think some of the people who are unhappy with it are unhappy because Leslie only leads 7 of the 15 miles. That doesn’t bother me - I like the other walk leaders and I like variety. I also like the atmosphere of a big class. Also, it’s like you are getting 2 sets - the regular walks and the Express Cuts.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-21, 10:50 AM  
star117

Collage is on ebay and says they have like over 100 left. Have you checked fb marketplace for cheaper?
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-21, 11:21 AM  
Gams

If you decide to buy it, make sure you buy it somewhere where Express Cuts are included. When this set was sold on QVC it did not include Express Cuts. I bought it for my mom assuming Express Cuts came with it but it did not.
Old 01-10-21, 11:40 AM  
Nelly G

Thanks Gams for your comments and Star too. I could not find it cheaper then on Collage but I did receive a 10% off coupon from Collage because I had it long in my cart to buy. So I bought it for 45 dollars. So I have the one with the Express cuts with Collagevideos.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-21, 11:50 AM  
Gams

Well done!
Old 01-10-21, 05:28 PM  
star117

Nice! Let us know how you like it ! I haven't been interested because I only like leslie lol
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-21, 06:15 PM  
Gams

I did the Express Cuts 3-mile walk today. It’s just over 40 minutes and I got just over 4,000 steps.

Tags
express cuts, leslie, leslie sansone