Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-24-20, 09:28 AM  
Kizzy

I checked out Jessica's Facebook page and found this comment made around Jan 2, 2020.

Thank you so much for moving with us Terry! We do have plans for new DVD programs in the works, but no dates set just yet. We'll be sure to keep you posted and share more details as soon as we can :-) Happy New Year to you as well!

YAY!! I will be looking forward to her new work. She is the only one I work out to anymore and I use her DVD's only.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 09:56 AM  
suzanne63

Thank you for putting this.I am starting to be a very very big fan of her.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 10:24 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thank you Kizzy for posting this! I'm looking forward to see what Jessica comes up with.
Old 01-24-20, 01:53 PM  
JezthePuff2

Oh, that is good news! Thanks for posting!

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 10:26 PM  
Leonana

Kizzy, thanks for posting the FB comment. I did think she was working on new dvd's, just from the occasional remarks in her emails. I also had the impression that Jessica does truly love her fitness business, and wouldn't leave it completely. I do expect that her output might be less often.

I have to admit, I assumed she was coming back, and would be terribly disappointed if she didn't! But I understand her daughter comes first. I have a daughter myself, and she definitely came first for me, especially in the early years. But I still want new workouts, lol.
Old 02-05-20, 01:10 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Here's Jessica's latest update:

The first month of 2020 has come and gone already and can I be honest with you? It's been off to a rough start so far. All of my lofty goals for the first month of this new decade haven’t been achieved yet, and that's ok! In this season of my life, I am learning so much about balancing the need to achieve and the desire to be present.

My message to you? LOVE WHERE YOU ARE. If you, like me, found yourself under a lot of (self-imposed) pressure to start this year with a roar but feel like you have only managed a whisper so far, I want to tell you its OK. If things haven't worked out the way you'd hoped or planned so far, it's OK. Actually, it's great! Even though it's hard to see this when we're in the midst of a challenge, sometimes our greatest growth and advancement comes from the climb.

Whatever you may be dealing with right now, give yourself grace. Keep focusing on those daily small little things that you CAN do right now -- that's all you need to keep moving forward day by day, step by step.

YOU CAN STILL WORK TOWARDS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE, but often we get so wrapped up in focusing on where we want to be or what we wish we had in our lives, that it's easy to overlook all of the magic that surrounds us every day. My theme for this year (and for the direction I'd love to take us into our future together) is to focus more on loving where we are right now while we continue to work towards where we want to go.

Speaking of where we want to go...

While our production is on hiatus at the moment, I am excited to dive back into new content creation for you very soon. Many of you have been asking when we'll have new videos ready for you (thank you!! I miss you too :-) and while I don't have a specific timeline for you yet, I can tell you that we're working on some really exciting things here behind the scenes. We'll be sharing more details just as soon as we can, but please know we're developing some great stuff for you.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-20, 01:18 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

She has a great attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Here's Jessica's latest update:

The first month of 2020 has come and gone already and can I be honest with you? It's been off to a rough start so far. All of my lofty goals for the first month of this new decade haven’t been achieved yet, and that's ok! In this season of my life, I am learning so much about balancing the need to achieve and the desire to be present.

My message to you? LOVE WHERE YOU ARE. If you, like me, found yourself under a lot of (self-imposed) pressure to start this year with a roar but feel like you have only managed a whisper so far, I want to tell you its OK. If things haven't worked out the way you'd hoped or planned so far, it's OK. Actually, it's great! Even though it's hard to see this when we're in the midst of a challenge, sometimes our greatest growth and advancement comes from the climb.

Whatever you may be dealing with right now, give yourself grace. Keep focusing on those daily small little things that you CAN do right now -- that's all you need to keep moving forward day by day, step by step.

YOU CAN STILL WORK TOWARDS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE, but often we get so wrapped up in focusing on where we want to be or what we wish we had in our lives, that it's easy to overlook all of the magic that surrounds us every day. My theme for this year (and for the direction I'd love to take us into our future together) is to focus more on loving where we are right now while we continue to work towards where we want to go.

Speaking of where we want to go...

While our production is on hiatus at the moment, I am excited to dive back into new content creation for you very soon. Many of you have been asking when we'll have new videos ready for you (thank you!! I miss you too :-) and while I don't have a specific timeline for you yet, I can tell you that we're working on some really exciting things here behind the scenes. We'll be sharing more details just as soon as we can, but please know we're developing some great stuff for you.

Carol

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 11:34 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Lol, after having had children and many years to reflect over my choices, I believe that 12 weeks is not nearly enough time to recover from childbirth (mine were emergency c-sections) and adjust to a new human and be the stellar employee you were before at work. I was extremely fortunate to have extended family support. Still, I remember the many nights I never got enough sleep, years actually. So, I applaud the Canadians and Europeans who give moms a year to adjust to this new, joyous yet challenging chapter in their lives. This is one area where we all could re-evaluate what really matters. Work will always be there, with your current employer or someone else. We don't matter to them as much as we think we should. And time is so promising yet flighty; babies turn into alien teenagers, and then we cherish and long for those first memories!

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-20, 06:46 PM  
Leonana

Jessica's newest update from her email mentions her updated website. Here is a link to the website:

https://jessicasmithtv.com/?utm_sour...d13a-342814109

Quote:
Our new website is here!

Our site just received a long overdue update, and we're so excited to share it with you! All of our seasonal rotations can easily be found here (we're refreshing them all this year just for you!) and we've also relaunched our blog, where you'll be able to learn more topics we think are super important to help you live your healthiest, happiest life -- please look for regular posts here on everything from body image to bone density.

And our YouTube videos are still available on our channel and aren't going anywhere. You can access our "exercise videos" playlist page here as well as our Plug and Play Playlist page here.

We've also added a "Gear We Love" page in case you're interested in checking out some of the items you see us using our videos (we're big fans of easy to store, easy to use at home workout gear!).
I think it's great that she will be regularly updating the challenges. As she does new You Tube videos and dvd's, it's a great feature to have the challenges reflecting that.
Old 03-04-20, 07:37 PM  
horsemom2

just hope previous digital purchases continue to be available on the purple player which has a ROKU app.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith