Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-02-20, 08:45 AM  
patrice
VF Supporter

This may or may not be relevant . I have a high hamstring injury. I have small tears where the hamstring inserts into the tuberosity. It is literally a pain in the butt. I have tried three rounds of PT, dry needling, Rolfing,deep laser therapy and more. Mine won’t heal. So rest rest rest. I have resigned to leave lower body workouts out of my exercise.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 09:54 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice View Post
This may or may not be relevant . I have a high hamstring injury. I have small tears where the hamstring inserts into the tuberosity. It is literally a pain in the butt. I have tried three rounds of PT, dry needling, Rolfing,deep laser therapy and more. Mine won’t heal. So rest rest rest. I have resigned to leave lower body workouts out of my exercise.

Patrice
Hmmmmm, I never was diagnosed with that, but always wondered if that was my problem. It all came about with a definite something that happened in the hamstring area. I can't remember exactly what I was doing, but it was sort of like a sudden snap or something. PT definitely helped me get past the pain, but it does seem like I'm no longer capable of some things I used to do. Sorry to hear you tried so many things without complete success.

I did pull out my old PT papers and did some exercises this morning. I developed such dread for them, as I know some can relate to, but as I did them this morning they felt pretty good.
Old 02-02-20, 11:20 AM  
patrice
VF Supporter

I had a MRI . Took a long time to get a doc to do one.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doms