Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-17, 09:32 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I'm not dissing you. You should see a doctor because something else May be going on.
I know you aren't. This actually relieves me some. My boyfriend says he thinks it was like that before but you know when you start looking hard for results. I think there is more crossing than before. My best friend thinks my eye is morel crossed. I get that sinking feeling when I see it but hoping that the faceblaster didn't do that. Im a big supporter and love mine. (The full and mini2).
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 03:27 AM  
Lannette

My brother's eye has been ok after his surgery at age 5. I have a client though, who needed another surgery in later adulthood. It was considered to be a simple surgery and it remedied the problem.

Does yours get worse with eye strain? Just wondering about face blasting causing eye strain from needing to constantly look closely at the area you're working on.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 03:50 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
My brother's eye has been ok after his surgery at age 5. I have a client though, who needed another surgery in later adulthood. It was considered to be a simple surgery and it remedied the problem.

Does yours get worse with eye strain? Just wondering about face blasting causing eye strain from needing to constantly look closely at the area you're working on.
I know it sounds crazy and I spent hours looking at pictures of me to figure out if I had the crossing that much before. But after using the faceblaster twice I looked in the mirror and my heart sunk because my eye was crossing more. It always had a very slight cross but it is much more now. Also, I notice my eyesight is a bit worse in that eye now. I have been on my computer more at work and have been working more with less breaks the past 6 months.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 05:47 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
I know it sounds crazy and I spent hours looking at pictures of me to figure out if I had the crossing that much before. But after using the faceblaster twice I looked in the mirror and my heart sunk because my eye was crossing more. It always had a very slight cross but it is much more now. Also, I notice my eyesight is a bit worse in that eye now. I have been on my computer more at work and have been working more with less breaks the past 6 months.
I would definitely stop blasting until you see your doctor. When you do see her/him take your blaster with you so you can demonstrate what you were doing. If your doctor feels that blasting caused the changes please be sure to let Ashley Black know. She tracks changes both positive and not so positive and would definitely want to know.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having this issue.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
face blaster, face exercise, facial exercises, fascia blaster, rosacea