Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-14, 11:31 AM  
sweatie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
I hope not, because Collage was producing loads of information (grsphs, catalogs) that got them little in return. It's a waste of resources, frankly. She's a small business and I hope continues to keep her costs down. I'd rather have continued low pricing than a bunch of data I rarely use.
I agree with this. Besides, Collage was providing information about the workout that SHOULD have been provided by the producer of the video. Some older Kathy Smith videos have this information, and Cathe gives tons of information about her videos on her web site. Why can't the others do this instead of wasting space with useless text on the back of the DVD package?
sweatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 11:32 AM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

OK, so can someone ask Collage? Maybe WWWendy? I'm not sure how that information is stored, but maybe it could be moved from one server to another.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:37 PM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatie View Post
I agree with this. Besides, Collage was providing information about the workout that SHOULD have been provided by the producer of the video. Some older Kathy Smith videos have this information, and Cathe gives tons of information about her videos on her web site. Why can't the others do this instead of wasting space with useless text on the back of the DVD package?
But then how will we know that the workout will make us bikini ready in 30 days and give us the long, lean lines of a dancer? I don't need accurate information about workout length and content, I need unrealistic promises!!!!

<end sarcasm>
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:05 PM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post
But then how will we know that the workout will make us bikini ready in 30 days and give us the long, lean lines of a dancer? I don't need accurate information about workout length and content, I need unrealistic promises!!!!

<end sarcasm>
This made me LOL.

Tags
collage, collage catalog, collage video, collagevideo.com